main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Ep.2 figures...which ones are the hardest to find!?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jawa78, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    DarthSapient.........Yes.....I still have to extra Palpy! Did you find a chewy? Pvt message me.

2. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Check your PM's. ;)

I find it absolutely pathetic on the part of Hasbro to intentionally create demand and shortages. It's wrong. Everything should be equally available.

3. EvilEmperorJohn

EvilEmperorJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2002
    Just for anyone's information:

There are two sites I have seen so far that offer factory sealed cases. Bluelight.com (Kmart) has a case of 14 individual figures and Amazon.com has a case of 12 that contain doubles. Links are below if you'd like to check them out. If there's enough interest, we might could get a group of people to split cost.

Amazon do a search in toys for Star Wars Case and it will bring up the page.

Bluelight

Just trying to be helpful. :)

4. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I used to buy TPM figures from Amazon. They were pretty good. But do a search on Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. Trust me, I've done it. Hang on and I'll post the link. Are you saying they are offering up 14 different characters individually or you have to buy them as a set of 14? Big price difference with each option.

5. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I think he is referring to the retail cases that the stores buy to stock the shelves. Which also means potluck, you get whatever is inside and there's no guarantee of finding a Palpatine.

6. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    [image=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000063CVG.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg] This item is not stocked or has been discontinued.

7. EvilEmperorJohn

Jul 2, 2002
    Yes, I'm referring to the cases that the stores buy from the factory. I've seen Palpatine on Amazon (as an individual figure) and it says that it is not stocked. Same for Yoda and Dooku. But Yoda and Dooku are in the case. Like I said, if we can get enough people together, if there's enough interest, we could easily split the cost of the $60 price on Amazon. I'd be interested just to get a Yoda or Dooku or Clone Trooper (I don't have any AOTC figures yet, so I wouldn't mind getting any of them).

:)

If you'd like, I can look around where I live for a Palpy and any others that people might be interested in.

8. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    If you need a clonetrooper, the shelves where I live are saturated with the red clonetrooper and the preview figure clonetrooper.

9. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Just for the record
    New York City and Northern New Jersey Toys-R-Us'and KBees' have the same shelf warmers that we have.
    I thought since I drove 4 hrs my luck would be better, NOT!

Also for all you action fleet fans....
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/07/img/afsolarsailor_bg.jpg]

[image=http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/07/img/afatte_bg.jpg]
    I can't wate to find these
    For more info goto
    Whats new this Summer

Happy hunting
    Tak

10. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm gonna have to get the action fleet. They look awesome!

11. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Looks like we have a WINNER for the coveted Supreme Chacellor Palpatine!

And the Winner is....(drumroll!!)...........

DARTH SAPIENT!!!!

Darth, check your pvt messages to possibly arrange an exchange date.

Thanks to everyone that participated!!

12. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Try to exchange the figures at the next meeting. This will allow us all to see Palpatine and Chewbacca. :)

13. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    We haven't set up anything official yet. He's near OC and I'm up in Harford County. Hopefully we'll talk later today. :)

14. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    I have come to think the Chancellor Palpatine is only hiding in this area a search of ebay finds him all over going for 7.99 and up. (plus shipping)

Tak

15. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I posted this in the other thread, but the Bel Air Toys R Us received a boatload of Djas Puhr's and Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's. WOOHOO!!!!!!

16. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I responded in the other thread. :)

17. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    The next wave has Ki-Adi Mundi and Padme Coruscant Attack. I'm not sure when these will be in stores. I don't want Ki, but I'd like to get the Padme action figure.

18. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Yes bring palpy and chewie to the meeting! I just want to SEE them! maybe touch them. hehe.

I'm waiting for the UPS truck to show up with my Playskool figures. Millenium Falcon and Arena Battle! ooooooooooh! Where is that stupid truck!

Dark Helmet, if you are out there, I don't need the extra Yoda so feel free to give it to someone else (or sell it online and put it towards your lil' helmets college fund)

toodle pip
    Sam

19. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Well my other Yoda was scooped up by my brother. I haven't been able to get out much and do some treasure huntin since the little one came along, but I will be doing some scavenging after the meeting since the mall and Wal-Mart are close by.

P.S. My spies tell me that the Wal-Mart next to the Arundel Mills mall had the Nexu, the Acklay, and the Anakin with the chopped up Geonosian.

20. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    I have located and secured 2 Palpatine's and will be bringing these to the meeting to trade for a Chewie or Obi-Wan Pilot. Any takers?

21. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Hmm, I think you're gonna have a few takers.

22. EvilEmperorJohn

Jul 2, 2002
    I just picked up a chewie (cloud city capture) and an obi wan pilot, if anyone is interested. I'm interested in getting Dooku, Yoda, or Palpatine. If more than one person is interested, I could probably get one or two more of each.

I'll bring them to the meeting on Saturday.

respond either on thread or in PM.

Thanks.

John
    EvilEmperorJohn

23. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    EvilEmperorJohn,

I will trade you one of my Palpatines for either a Chewie or Obi-Wan. I'll have to wait and see who else wants a Palpatine and willing to trade, before I decide which figure I want from you.

24. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    Anyone in Southern Md.(I just made the move back to the area), there are Palpy's at the Wal-Mart in St. Mary's. To bad I wasn't able to check in on my trip. There was one wal-mart in Ark. that had litterally every figure, including Yoda, Dooku, Teemto, Nexu, Deluxe Anakin, the list goes on. It was like heaven, even though I didn't buy anything.

25. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Corran_Rouge9,
    Greetings! I'm from St. Mary's County. I live up in Hollywood. I actually found 3 Palpatines earlier this week and traded them at the meeting for a Chewie and an Obi-Wan Pilot.

Maybe you can make the next meeting. Perhaps we could travel together?

What brings you to St. Mary's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.