main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Ep.2 figures...which ones are the hardest to find!?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jawa78, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hey orangerful, what are you doing up so late? I have an excuse. It's called a newborn who doesn't sleep through the night!! :D

Anywho...I'll be on the lookout for ole Ki-Adi and I'm also going to go shopping around for some of those playschool toys. I heard that JC Pennys has em so I'm going there tomorrow.

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah, I need a Ki-Adi too. And I'm still looking for Palpatine.

3. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Hallmark has some of the new "ornaments' out. I was talking to the lady behind the counter and she says they can put the October stuff on a "wish list" so it won't sell out before you get there.

They have the Death Star, which is really cool!! It lights up PLUS it has dialogue from ROTJ. The Emperor gives his speech about Luke's "rebel friends" and the "full power" of this battle station. (didn't wish luke a happy holidays though...i mean, it is an ornament!)

Darth and Luke are there too. They are pretty cool. Obi, Jango, and Slave I are coming in October! Do yourself a favor and check them out!

toodle pip
    Sam

P.S. I was online so late because I'm a computer IM addicts and I was out of the state for a week so I'm catching up - in one night! hehe.

4. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    GOSH-DARN-IT!!! Orangeful's got a Boyfriend. That's okay, thought......."A princess, and a guy like me"......nah!
    Would never have worked anyway. LOL

5. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Has anyone found the Padmé Coruscant Attack yet?

6. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    OK does anyone need me to pick up more Palpatines. I picked up an extra when I picked up son of MM's two figures.

Its the wal-mart right off of Bel-Air road, you turn east onto Rossville Blvd, were Rossville turns into Putty Hill make a right and go to traffic light then make another right on to White Marsh Blvd. Is on the right hand side. Or from White Marsh Mall head east on White Marsh Blvd toward 695, after you go under Bel Air Rd (RT 1) its on the left hand side.

Hope this helps
    Tak

7. orangerful

Apr 29, 2002
    Sithspawn i can't believe you posted that hahahhaha. I mean, at least spell my screen name right! there's a second "r" in there. hehe. People might get confused!

Sending the above mentioned boyfriend on a Palpatine search tomorrow. We'll see what happens. Usually he returns with no Palpy but an armful of other random figures, which is also cool.

Thanks for the directions Tak, we're gonna need 'em.

Bought myself a Shaak Ti and some Padawan braids today as mine seems to have been loved to death. If anyone needs a new one, the Laurel Mall KB Toys have a small stack for $2 each.

No sign of the new Padme. Believe me, I'm looking as I despised the "white outfit" one. Were you guys bummed too that she looked like a man?

8. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    A busty man at that.

9. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    I was only slightly dissapointed in the white outfit of padmé.

I spotted a bunch of figs at the abingdon wal-mart. New Luke and Vader, Obi wan pilot, and Ki Adi. They also had endor scout, the podracer, and the black alien bounty hunter. You can see how interested i was in those as I don't remember the names.

No dice on new padmé or palpies.

10. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Thanks for the update on the Abingdon Walmart. I was going to go there after work. Now I don't have to.

11. chewboxer

Jan 22, 2002
    So my car broke down last night. But there was a good side! It broke down right at the White Marsh Wal-Mart which is where I picked up a palpatine. I'm not sure if they had any more because I didn't have much time to look, since you know I was waiting for a tow truck :)

12. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Well, at least there was a positive part of breaking down.

13. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    There's a podracer???

Is it a figure or vehicle podracer we're talking about? What does it look like?

14. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    There's a Teemto Pagglais figure out in the Saga line now, so that's probably what it is.

Son of M.M.

15. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Yeah, I looked it up later this morning. Thanks S. of M.M.

16. orangerful

Apr 29, 2002
    Sadly my boyfriend got lost on the way to visit last weekend and couldn't find the wal-mart so no palpy for me :(

but I eased my pain and bought myself a Qui-Gon and Luminari.

If anybody still needs Han or Chewie, there is a TON at the Toys R Us in Columbia. They had a couple Obi starfighters and Luminari's too. If anyone needs me to pick one up for them, let me know and I'll grab what's left when I'm out this week.

My little brother's birthday is tomorrow (well today I guess) so I gotta go wrap presents. Only a few star wars things....i swear i was shopping for him, I swear!!! ;)

Oh, and if anybody sees a Ki-Adi or 2, please snag them for me.

17. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    Orangerful
    Do you need me to grab a palpy for ya?

I discovered a Wal-Mart behind the Sun paper building and under I-95 in south Baltimore, This place is in the middle of nowere. But they did have lots of Palpys. And I even grabbed a Massiff.

Also has anyone seen a Ki Adi Mundi or this guy running around?
    [image=http://www.brianstoys.com/acatalog/Saga_TPM_TeemtoPagalies.jpg]

Tak

18. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Takwolf, I saw Teemto over at TRU in Columbia, but I didn't get him cause I didn't know if he'd be a peg warmer or not. Plus I was looking for Ki Adi which they didn't have. I'll go by there this afternoon and see if they have any more. If so, do you want me to grab you one?

19. orangerful

Apr 29, 2002
    Takwolf - as I seem unable to find paplpy on my own, I will ask for your services. :) Please grab me one next time you are out and I will gladly pay you back at the next meeting. Thanks :)

20. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    WOW! Y'all are so lucky........were not finding ANYTHING on the shore this go'round.
    Which are the current "newbies" out?

21. chewboxer

Jan 22, 2002
    I found the new unleashed figures at White marsh wal-mart tonight as well as a couple more palpatines.

The unleashed figures look totally awesome. They only had Jango and darth maul.

22. Takwolf

May 9, 2002
    orangerful: I have a Palpy for ya.

Drk_Hlmt: if you get a chance could you grab on for me. did they have any other "new wave"
    figures.

Sorry for not being around this weekend. I awoke Sat. morning to find 1/2 of a tree resting on my roof.
    See the Storm Damage here.

See ya at the meeting
    Tak

23. OCB the Hutt

OCB the Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 6, 1999
    Hey all, this is probably a good place to post this and I have cleared this with Mogook ;)

I created a backstory for a guy who was briefly seen in the halls of Cloud City who was carrying an Ice Cream Maker. Citing recent examples of obscure action figures, Porkins, Wuher, BoShek, Ice Cream Maker Guy certainly fits the bill. I currently have over 800 signatures but it has been said Hasbro wants upto 10,000 before they really take notice. The demand is there but I need help!!!

To find out more, here is the official website

Official Ice Cream Maker Guy Website

And here is the petition form

Petition

[image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/f7b79c09/bc/My+Photos/ICMG+Logo.jpg?bcirmd9A.cmc04yG]

Thanks!

24. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Hey ICM Guy!! I already voted for him! I want a real ICM to come with him too cause I want to relive that exciting time of ICM Guy running around with the ICM just like in the movie!!! And maybe make some killer Ice Cream as well! :D

25. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream Maker Guy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.