main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ep 3 Anticipation

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Midnightguard, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Ok, it's finally starting to sink in how close that magical day is. I can't wait to see the full theatrical trailer soon.

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I know what you mean,dude.I'm looking forward to the CW cartoon DVD coming out soon,too.There will be a lot to talk about this month.

Related to Ep.III,I was reading 'Jedi Trial' recently.I don't consider this a spoiler because that book is 1)EU and 2)it's been out for some time,but I was glad to see that Anakin actually became a full-fledged Jedi Knight before he goes Dark Side.I wasn't sure how Lucas was going to handle that,but I think it works better that way and adds more to the story to have Anakin fall as a Jedi as opposed to a disgruntled Padawan somehow.

Of course,in Ep.4 Ben tells Luke that he 'was once a Jedi Knight the same as your father',but you never knew if Obi-Wan was being straight with Luke or exercising his own,unique perspective just to build up Anakin in his son's eyes.

3. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    ok Idgie, you saying "dude" just doesn't seem right :)

I already put in my vacation days for the opening weekend.

yeahhhh hooooo!!!!

4. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Really?I probably use the word 'dude' at least 150 times a day. :) Not only as a noun but also as a prepositional phrase and an adverb. :-B

5. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    I am so spoiled now, been looking over a bunch of released photos of Ep3 the last few days. This is looking to be really good and I can't wait for the novelization to come out (after the trailer... hehe).

6. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    Well, speaking of reading, Labrynth of Evil (poor spelling) is a great book. I haven't completed the whole book as yet but it has been one of those you can't put down. The chapters tend to be short but very informative. There's an interesting part near the beginning regarding Anakin and anger. I don't want to go to far into it for those of you who like to remain unspoiled at least in regards to book info. I hope to have the book finished by the time we have our meeting.
    I'm really looking forward to Indy as well. There's alot of anticipation for that trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.