main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Ep 3 - Padme's Last Words

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Styrofoam_Guy, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    Yeah - almost all mammals are born with blue eyes. Speaking as the son of a veterinarian, I can pretty much confirm that.

As for the blogs - there's an awful lot of really good stuff on there; It's a completely different subject, but check this one out too:

http://blogs.starwars.com/abelgpena/9

There's also a few more in there, like "Why didn't Owen recognize 3PO?" and "Death Star Timeline"

2. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    oh, that was very interesting. Someone put a lot of thought into it.

3. LATOPADEYOR

LATOPADEYOR Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    her dying because she lost the will to live wasn't a decision....It's not like she said "I don't want to live anymore. I don't have the will to live anymore so I'm going to think myself to death."

By the way the one who told us she had lost the will to live was a freakin' robot, byt he way... It was what he said because he didn't know why....

... I'm still not sure whether it was the incredible stress that she was under combined with Anakin choking her when she was about to have twins (which I think the stress and the choke was what induced the twins to be born pretty much immediately after Anakin chokes her... and then she lay unconcious on the ground)

Or

that it was Sidious using the dark side to kill her mysteriously with the the Dark side of the Force, something a Droid doctor I'm sure wouldn't find in his scans. "Oh, now I see, she's dying because there's some evil voodoo juju in her...It's so simple. Look, see there it is....scalpel!" It may have been all part of Palpatine's plans... It was the visions of Padme dying that made Anakin seek out the Dark powers (especially after his mother died after his visions). Palpatine brings this up to Anakin without Anakin ever having told him about his "nightmares"...that's why when Palpatine brings up saving Padme from certain death, Anakin gets pumped and says, "What did you just say?" and lights his saber... The Emperor foresaw all of this...and she had to die, to prove his visions correct, so that he would know that the only way to save those he loved was through the Dark side, although it was a lie to dupe him... and so he was duped....

...Come to think about it now, that is the way he was able to save the ones he loved... Only the Sith apprentice could get close enough to the Emperor (especially in the OT days, when he was very reclusive) to kill him... his Dark powers allowed him to destroy the Emperor... if he wasn't on the bad guys team, he wouldn't have been there to save Leia from execution, when the Falcon shows up and he says they're trying to return the plans to her and that it would be useful to keep her alive.

I'm theorizing like crazy here, shooting totally from the hip at this point...I'm sure I'll read it and it won't make any sense....that whole Dark powers saving the ones you love got me to thinking....
    ...My brain hurts=P~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.