main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ep.3 Trailer Anticipation

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Idgie, Oct 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Well kids,it's October and that means that we are getting very near to the time that the first trailer for 'Revenge of the Sith' should be coming out.If you got the freebie SW Insider from Best Buy,then you know that the trailer will be premiering on Hyperspace.Now,given that Lucas has chosen to attach teasers for the other two with Pixar films,both of which came out in early November,it's a good bet that he may do this again.I think 'The Incredibles' comes out on Nov.5.Is that Pixar?If so,do you guys think that could be the one? [-o|

2. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    We didn't get the Insider with our purchase :( they ran out about 30 mins before Mid got ours.

3. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I'm hoping that's it. That means only 1 month away until the teaser. Anyone have a thought on going to see it, and I guess the movie too. [face_laugh]

4. Morrigan_McKnight

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm all about going to see 'The Incredibles' . I am a huge Pixar fan. I think this is the last film Disney did with Pixar before their seperation.

Are the spoiler-fee people willing to see the trailer?

5. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    I'm there! :D

6. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    Yes, at least I'll speak for this spoiler free person. There is no way that I would be able to stay away from that. I want to be surprised by as many things as possible but I know how difficult it is going to be to avoid everything. I'm not that disciplined. :)

7. Darth_Tylirion

Darth_Tylirion Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Side Note - you might still be able to get that Insider from BBY. The Ann Arbor store had TONS of them on Friday when I was there. They had them at each register and at the main display.

-DT

8. Morrigan_McKnight

Apr 19, 2002
    I'll have to dig out the receipt and see if they will give me a copy. Must find time, can't go on saturday due to football game....hmmmmmm

9. Darth_Tylirion

Darth_Tylirion Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Not that I'd suggest doing this - but you could always purchase a copy of the DVD, and then return it :)

10. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    I didn't buy the DVD's there.I just picked up one of the magazines and said 'hey,can I have this' and they were like 'sure'. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.