main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EP II TOY SIGHTINGS IN SANDY!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    OK this is just to let you all know that I picked up the last two Zam Wessell Sneak Preview figures from the Wal-Mart in Sandy off the 106th exit!!! I talked to a worker and she said that there is supposed to be another 15 comming in tonight (be on the shelves tomorrow) and some more on the next day. I will be there tomorrow morning when the doors open- does anyone want me to pick some up for them and then pay me back? Note: I'm not going to be a prick and roll out of there with like ten of each. I hate those people and wont do it. But perhaps like the first five people or so! Let me know or check yourself. Come on every one time for..."Let's Beat the Dealers!"

2. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings SLC,

The Target just down the street from me in Redmond, Washington has all four preview figures in abundance.

If any collector here(no dealers [face_devil]) desparately needs any of these figures, I would be happy to pick them up for you at store cost.

Later,

3. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    Hell yes. If you could pick one up for me, I will pay you back.

4. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings saberwielder76,

Which one?

They are just under $7 each.

5. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    "She lied! She lied to us!"

Ok so I just got back from Wal-Mart and there was no new shipment of the Ep. II Sneak Preview Figures. They got a bunch of the 25th Anniv. 2-paks and 3 of the Ep II Jedi Starfighters if anyone is interested.

6. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Hey Allen,
    Sean here. yes I would very much like any of them you can pick up for me. I am currently without car, so its difficult to get out to sandy (or anywhere else for that matter). If you do pick any up, you can give me a call on my cell to let me know and we'll make arrangements. My cell is 577-0580. Thanks,

Sean Olson

7. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Hey Allen,
    By the way I forgot to add to my last message that a Jedi Starfighter would rock my world. So that would be great. At this point I'll be happy with anything I can get.

Sean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.