main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ep II Toy Update

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Mar 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Wal-Mart in Sandy now has about 3 of each of the Sneak Preview figures- I dont expect them to last the day. I now have 2 of each of them plus I also ran into the Ep II 12" Obi-Wan! :) hehehe - I'm a happy geek!

2. Darth Blob

Darth Blob Jedi Master star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    Is that the WalMart on about 7200 S 1300 E?

3. JohnDill17

JohnDill17 Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2002
    It's my first post in the forum!

I just wanted to mention, for those that were too slow (like myself) to grab the Ep II preview figures in Sandy or Park City, that I got mine today that I ordered at the Star Wars fan club online store. They have been sold out for a while now, but keep checking back there from time to time as they can get them in stock at any time.

4. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    Welcome to the group!!! Hope to see ya'll at the activities! and no- the Wal-Mart im referring to would be right off the 106th exit in Sandy. You turn left (if you're coming from the north) take your first left after South Towne Mall and its just right there on the right.

5. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    Just a heads up. I was at the Toys R Us on State Street and about 5300 south yesterday morning and they had the Jedi Starfighter for sale. They had about 10 or so for $24.99. Did I snap one up? You'd better believe it.

6. kenscanucks

kenscanucks Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Hey all, first timer here...

If anybody is this desperate for the ep II preview figures and missed them, FAO Scwartz in Las Vegas as of April 12, still had about one-hundred of each character.

7. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    Seen any of the regular EpII figs out there?

8. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey everyone if your looking for jedi star fighters the k-mart on 5600 west 3200 south (equivalent) still has some jedi star fighters, and some of the Newer figures like the Leia with deck cannon & anaman w/ salcious crumb.

I hae also heard rumord that have received more epII toys, was told by the manager not to put them out unitl the 23rd before they open.

Who knows

Toad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.