main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Ep II TOYS ARE OUT!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    hey everybody,

I got a message from a friend who is a dept manager at a particular Store (I'm not gonna say where because I dont want him to get in trouble!) that the Toy dept. put out Episode II toys this evening!!!!!! They are already closed for the evening, But I am getting up REALLY early Wednesday morn to take a trip to go get mine. If anybody else wants any, post it before 6:30am and I will pick up what you need. (No, I'm not charging anything extra.....I'm no Scalper) but if ya want it shipped to you......it will be at my cost. Let me know.

Ian Michaels

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Man sith, I'd really like to know what place you're talking about. I'm not sure what I'd like, I'd love to go to the store myself and see what's there. Can you tell me what town the store is in? I just wanna know if it's close to me.

BTW, I have an extra set of the preview figures if anyone wants them. Someone got them for me. But, I already got them through the help of MuttandSolo's post. She got them for about 29 bucks. If anyone wants them, I can bring them to the next meeting or send them if they pay for shipping.

3. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    anyone interested can private message me And I will disclose the location.

4. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    As a fluke stroke of luck, I got the Jedi Starfighter from the Walmart in California, MD. It was the only thing on the shelves, so the stores must have their stock already and its being "accidentally" leaked to the shelves.

5. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I was at Walmart in Abingdon yesterday. They had all the preview figures, but that was it. Now are you talking about Wave 1 figures?

6. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Yes, I am talking wave one....and I bought 2 cases! It includes: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Sexy Padme, Kit Fisto, R2-D2, C-3PO, Super Battle Droid, and Jengo Fett. I got an extra case (minus Obi-Wan) if anybody wants it. The Walmart I was heading to HAD BOTH collections, but had already pulled them from the shelves before I got there. Now I did find Wave #1 at another Walmart on the way. A friend actually got a Boba Fett to the register before the manager ran up and started pulling things down.

7. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Well, time to go to Walmart.

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Wow, this is cool. If anyone finds these figures, post where you're finding them so others get a chance.

9. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm going to the Walmart in Abingdon in about 5 minutes. I'll let you know what they have.

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Thanks Sapient. I gotta check if the stores around me have them. Abingdon is a ways from me. Today I'm gonna be pretty busy, but tomorrow I should have time to check the stores.

11. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    As of approximately 430 pm, there were no figures at my Walmart in California, MD.

12. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Hey Mutt, thanks for checking your area. This is a good idea. Tomorrow I'll check my area, there are two Walmarts around here.

13. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    OK...Bigger news!!! I found all of Collection #2 tonight at the Fruitland Super-WalMart. They include: Boba Fett, Captain Typho, Female Tuskan, Plo Koon, Shaak Tin,
    & Battle Droid. I was only able to get one set though. Sorry Guys!!!~

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Man sithspawn, you have got me jealous. The stores around me didn't even have the preview figures.

15. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Don't be jealous, man. That's just what happens when you have no life. LOL
    But for real....I got an extra set of 7 of 8 of collection #1. If ya want it, it's yours for my cost of $43.21. (the buddy I picked them up for wants to wait till the 23rd. Let me know.

16. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I really don't have any money right now. At the very most, I could trade you my extra set of preview figures for some of the wave. The set cost around 29 bucks. So, I could get most of the wave from you and maybe pay the extra money for the rest.

17. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Dude, I wish I could help you out. But I already got ALL of the figures (except for 6 vintage figures) But I will probably have them for a while if the means become available.

18. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That's cool. I plan on having money by the 23rd, so I'll probably just buy them at the store.

19. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    No problem man. If someone else doesnt want them before then.....I can simply just take them back to WallyWorld.

20. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I checked the Walmart in Abingdon yesterday and they did not have the new figures.

21. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    I wouldn't worry about it too much folks. What you dont realize is that people on my side of the Bay Bridge are mainly idiots.
    Thats why the average WalMart Employee (all locals) are idiots, and cant read the BIG "DO NOT DISPLAY UNTIL APRIL 23rd" label on the boxes. However, I give people on YOUR side ALOT more credit......they are actually literate, and you guys may not see these figures until 4/23. So, if you really want these things......you'll probably have to come over to the shore.

22. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    sithspawn you crack me up. [face_laugh]

23. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Thanks , dude!

24. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    UPDATE!!! I guess Wal-marts are on to us!
    They now have it in their computer system (registers) that if a EpII toy is scanned, it now comes up as "not for sale until 4/23."
    Evidently my local Wallyworld (not the one I got mine at) has already been slapped with a fine.

25. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Well sithspawn, it's good you got the figures when you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.