main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Ep II TOYS ARE OUT!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithspawn35, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Yeah, your right. But I wish everybody else the best of luck. Hopefully there are some dummies in your local Walamrt also.

2. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    I know this probably not news.....but what the heck. Walmart all over the Eastern Shore
    Have put out Walmart Exclusive Snowspeeders (with Dack & Luke) , and a really AWESOME Tie Bomber. I figure they are probably out on the west side too. But beware! The Snowspeeder scans fine.....But the Bomber comes up "do not sell". But after explaining to the cashier that that is meant for EpII merchandise (Blue packaging), they check with a management member, and all is cool. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Ian

3. Jawa78

Jawa78 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    the toys r us in frederick maryland had 4 jedi starfighters as of last week but i went back yesterday and only one was left and someone decided to take it out and the box was damaged pretty badly. Also...if anyone is looking for the preview figures, the toys r us in frederick,maryland has plenty but no jango (i'm still looking for jango myself)for $5.99 and if anyones interest they have the deluxe sandtrooper with dewback for only $25..which is pretty damn cheap (also the target here in frederick has some figures for $4.88+ 30% off and they had a clone trooper for that price-i asked the guy before i saw the figures where they were and he told me that they were clearing the shelves for a shippment of new figures due on monday or tuesday...and this was when i was there saturday so i hope to get there today or tomorrow to see if there is any truth to this and if they did get them in and put them on the shelves!)

4. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Last I looked, our Wallmart had six jedi star fighters. I was going to ask you guys if that was a big deal or not.

5. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    So is the Jedi Starfigther supposed to be a preview vehicle or what? I thought it was supposed to be a April 23 release item, but with all these reports of stores having them in stock on the shelves I'm beginning to wonder.

And Sithspawn, I was in Salisbury this weekend and there were no Tie Bombers or Snowspeeders. Are your thoughts clear on this matter? Neither the Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us has any of these items.

The Toys R Us in Salisbury has the last 4 POTJ figures released, including a bunch of the hard-to-find BoShek that I've complained about previously on the toy threads.

6. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Mutt,
    It was not the Salisbury Walmarts that had the Bonmber or Snowspeeder. It was Berlin, Seaford, Milford, Rehoboth, and Dover.
    Sorry for not being clearer.

Also, the jedi starfighter IS a preview piece
    that has been released. However, Stores have not been putting it out since it is a EPII item and they are not certain if "they are allowed to" or not. I've talked to them till I was blue in the face......no budge.

7. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    i picked up the preview figures over at the glen burnie toys r us. they are sweet!! and staying in the packaging too.

but i wanna line up at toys r us for the big shpeel when all of the figures come out.

8. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Man, I searched that stupid Glen Burnie TRU for weeks trying to get those preview figures, I had to travel an hour away to get them. Now the place has them.

9. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    I got 5 more EpII figures last night at Kmart. (Dexter Jettster, Saaese Tin, Geonosisian Warrior, Senator Jar Jar, & Nikto Jedi) Also, 3 of 4 Deluxe Figures.....Obi-Wan, Jango, and Darth Tyrannus. Check you local Kmarts gang!

That's a total of 19 regular figures, and 3 deluxe!!

10. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Sithspawn where did you find these? I'll probably be in your area this weekend...

11. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    I was at the K-mart in Salisbury this weekend and I have picked up the following goodies:

I got the Slave I preview vehicle, the obi-wan, Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku, and Jango Fett Deluxe figures. I also got the following regular figures: Padme Amidala, Anakin (Outland Peasant Disguise), Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, and C-3P0.

I also saw, but didn't pick up: Obi-Wan lightsaber, Count Dooku curved-handle lightsaber, and Battle Droid electronic sounds blaster. There is also a gaggle of Lego Items for Episode II and some sticker books as well.

12. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Congrats Mutt! I'm glad you found them. Also, was the Count Dooku a regular figure or deluxe? And did they have more of them?

13. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I tell you what, the stores up here in Harford County don't play. Nothing until the 23rd. Trust me, I've looked. Nothing, not even a comic book.

14. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Well, I 'm back........Got everything BUT Count Dooku. Was nowhere to be found. Went to three different stores. Did y'all find him? Other than that........got into a fight with the store manager for being an idiot (he was a BIG one) but I ended up getting my way! Yeah!! Let us all know of all your experiences and finds.

Ian

15. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm getting ready to go this morning. I'm going to go to Walmart instead of pathetic ol' Toys R Us.

16. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Well some $200 later, I know own all of the first release figures (I think) and the soundtrack. I just got the movie poster cover of the soundtrack. Have not decided on whether I'm going to collect the other covers or not. But there was no real rush down by me and I pretty much walked in, filled the basket and checked out.

17. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    There really isn't the same hype as before because the promotion is far more subdued. TPM was one extreme and AOTC is the other. Perhaps Episode III will be somewhere in the middle.

18. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Man, and I'm sitting here at work listening to all of you guys "spoils of war" tales! I will be joining the battle this afternoon. I got my car gassed up and a list of all the stores in the outlying areas that I will be attacking at 1630 hrs!!

Good luck to the rest of you and if my car freezes before I reach the first marker (store), then I'll see you in hell!!

Sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet! You know I like to have coffee when I watch radar!

19. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    So if your car dies and I come to rescue you, may I slice it open with my lightsaber to protect you from Maryland's elements? :confused:

20. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    The Count Dooku is hard to get. I got one though at Walmart.

21. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Yes DS, if you must. It is the only way to shield me from the harsh Maryland climate. Don't worry though, I keep a spare Hydrospanner around just in case something like that was to happen. :D

22. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, here is what I got so far:

Preview Figures
    Boba Fett Preview Figure
    Zam Preview Figure
    Clone Trooper Preview Figure

Regular Figures
    Anakin (Outland Peasant Disguise)
    Tusken Raider Female with Tusken Child
    Captain Typho
    Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
    R2-D2 (Coruscant Security)

Deluxe
    Darth Tyranus (With Flipping Action)

Vehicles
    Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter
    Jango Fett's Salve I

Electronic Lightsabers
    Anakin Skywalker
    Count Dooku

Here are the one's I couldn't find and need:
    Yoda
    Count Dooku (Dark Lord)
    Royal Guard (Coruscant Security)
    Clone Trooper

All the others are available at the TRU in Columbia and I can get any on the list for you guys that don't have them and bring em to the next meeting if you guys can get a hold of the ones I need.

And you didn't see anything did you?!?!?!
    [image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/stang515013/spaceballs_large_13.jpg]

23. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Well I havn't gotten any figures, not into them that much...Tell me are they hard to find or in low stock?

I got the New Essential Guide to characters an hour ago and its awsome! I chose it over Epi2 novel.

24. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    DRK_HLMT, I think I can get you a clone trooper. I should be able to get it for $5.88 plus tax. And, I think I can get some Yodas too.

25. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay Mogook great! I can bring the money to the next meeting to pay for any that you can get. Also, I might be doing another run after the meeting so maybe we can all go treasure hunting afterwards. I also want to get the Essential guide as well and maybe the novel too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.