main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ep III at the Paradise 24 - midnight showing

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by ChromiumTHC, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I will be attending the midnight showing of Episode III at the Muvico Paradise 24 by I-75 and Sheridan. I'd be glad if anyone gave me a shout out if you see me there. I'm the asian with the stormtrooper skull and crossbones t-shirt.

I'm disappointed in the lack of activity here regarding this momentous occasion. I would have liked to see a massive showing from here. Perhaps its why I left the FanForce down here. :(

Anyways, I'll be camping out in front of the theater for the afternoon at least, until midnight. See you all there.

2. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Hi, How have you been.We were woundering what happened to you,After dragon con.03 you disappeared. We tried to call and e-mail you . Did you change your contac information?You know that if lost our infor, you can always PM me.The group is going to the pompno movico. We went to the Davie movico last time. I hope that you enjoy STAR WARS III.Drop a line.

3. Nephthys

Nephthys Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    My boyfriend, myself, and our whole gang was there since 7am. He was the one dressed as Darth Nihilus from Knights of the Old Republic II. I thought it was a great turnout and loads of fun. Plus, the movie kicked butt. :)

4. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Yes I saw you both there, very cool costume your boyfriend had. Lots of news footage he did get :)
    I'm just dissappointed there was no Qui-Gon scene in the movie with Yoda.

5. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    "Sour Grapes" really dosen't become a jedi, Chromium. If someone has a beef with a given member of the group-especially when we are the one "at Fault", it isn't fair to the rest of the group to get "lumped in" with the negative experience.
    There's been no shortage of fun things to do around here but it requires the participation of everyone involved-not just a "production committee". We're not a theme park! :)
    Anyway, it's still good to hear from you- stay in touch!

May The Force be With You,

Axe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.