main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Ep III DVD party / November meeting?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthIshyZ, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002

You mean to tell me some people think Han shot second!?!

2. Grand_Moff_Stallion

Grand_Moff_Stallion Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    (Arrgh! Stupid web message send thingy...)

3. Grand_Moff_Stallion

Grand_Moff_Stallion Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Actually, in my house, Han did shoot first, but it remains to be seen whether he shot second, third, fourth, fifth, etc.

4. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    OK, I will be there tomorrow at 12! It will be nice to see everyone again! It's been too long! Is there anything in particular I should bring? I'll be PMing someone so I can get directions. I don't exactly remember how to get to Ken and Eugenia's... :)

5. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    The vague headcount I have from reading messages is between 11 & 14. I hope that's good enough because Target & I are swinging by a KFC for lunch for all. We can do pizza for dinner :p

6. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    wow, Minxy, that's very nice of you. I love KFC. [face_love]

7. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    CAn you believe, I actually know someone who's NEVER seen Han shoot first? A youngling.

8. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002

I now feel very very old...

:_|

9. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Nuts! I'm sorry we missed this. I'm sure you're still meeting, but Zach's asleep and I'm sure he would hate being woken up at this point to come mix and mingle. Hope everyone enjoyed it!

10. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Argh, and I made that cake and everything! Oh well, we should post a picture of it for you at least. We had a lot of fun! We even had a meeting! Woohoo!!

11. Jack_T_Chance

Jack_T_Chance Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2002
    Sorry I missed this one, everyone. :(

Been a busy week. After a year+ of working in a part-time job with low pay, I FINALLY got a full-time retail management position this week! Both days, I worked my part-time job until 2, then went straight to the new job for awhile.

I'm working both jobs 'til the end of the month, then I'll be working a TON of hours at the new job in December. Don't ya just love the Xmas shopping season? [face_plain]

Anyway, I'll have to see what meeting I can make it to next. If nothing else, I'll have to link up with everyone at Farpoint in February. :)

12. LeiaAsylum

LeiaAsylum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2003
    Hi all,
    I just wanted to say that I had a great time at the meeting/DVD party! It was fun to meet you and I look forward to being a member of the GS. We'll try to make the Holiday/New Year's Eve party, although I'm not sure I can come up with an interesting costume, esp. after seeing the genius that is the 409th Closet! [face_laugh]

13. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Long live the true power of the 501st (and I outta know) the 409th Closet! Vader's Broom!!

14. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    A good time was had by all, I think - and for those who didn't make it, well, there's always next time.

A bonus for me - I still have chocolate covered preztels in my house.

15. PlayzOboe

PlayzOboe Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    hehe sounds like all had a good time I'm sorry I had to miss it :( To my defense, I didn't have money and I went to Big Apple Con to see Carrie Fisher :)

Sarah

16. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Well, I for one had a great time! :) Aw, Sarah, we'll see you for the New Year's/Holiday party. It'll be nice to see you again! And Wendy too!

Eugenia, Not only do you have the bonus of the preztles but also all the cake! By the way, all, the next Vader cake will pink. ah, you think I'm kidding, muahahaaa.

By the way, speaking of cake, Ken2, that cake you and Vicki brought tasted awesome! I think I ate/took home a quarter of it, LOL.

17. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    I have to say I had a blast as well, but for a SW marathon, we sure didn't watch much SW :p

Oh, and I'm disappointed...we actually had a productive meeting lol.

18. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002

Say what!?! [face_laugh]

19. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Sounds like a typical meeting to me!

20. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    Don't worry. Come January, we'll be back to our regular non-productive selves.

21. DarthAyden

DarthAyden Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2005
    I was wondering if any of you could help me? I have been searching for help over the internet, and I have been unsuccessful. This involves the Lightsaber game that you plug into your television. I am stuck on the third level where you fight Jengo Fett for the second time. There must be some secret to beating him. I am losing weight lots of water weight and find myself dehydrated late at night trying to beat him. Help me if you can.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.