main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Ep III findings *******SPOILERS view at your own risk*******

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Kenobi2, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Indeed.

*loosens tie*

If I was any more spoiled, they could use me for penecillian...Spoiler hounds, we just don't get no resepct...

*Adjust tie*

;)

Edit;

*Picks up stuffed toy*

What's that Maragold? The pokadot door says Bail Organa has a kick axe chase scene in his own speeder with the "Jedi/Stormtrooper" assassin following? Wow...In Coruscant no less...*gasp*

2. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

I say enough of you sarcasim you guys. You are taking that to far. And personally I think being very rude!

I'm a spoiler hound myself, yet you guy are acting like a bunch of two year olds!

Now back to a non-irritated Tessa

Good pics though...

3. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Folks please lets try and be nice to each other...

4. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

Alright Dad...

You just put it into nicer terms for me :D

5. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Leonard Malton;

"Hello, I'm Leonard Malton. Back in 1999 A great movie maker inspired a social gathering within the city of Toronto. Called the Toronto Long Line, this social group changed public opinion about how movie line up's were preceived and marketed. It ushered in a new era of public activity and charities, and helped put the Shepperd Grande on the map. And here today, to share with us his perceptions behind this concept, and the line up's that followed; Geore Lucas. Thanks for being with us today George."

George Lucas;

"Thank you."

Leonard Malton;

"Spring of '99. The Long Line begins to gather. A gathering beyond your expectations?"

George Lucas;

"You could say that."

Leonard Malton;

"Eagerly awaiting a continuation of your Star Wars saga. George, do you think that this new generation would have impeaded or misrepresented your vision of public awareness for your new trilogy?"

George Lucas;

"No, not really. I mean, its a new generation together with older fans from the first trilogy. Which basically was the concept behind the prequels, meshing young and old together in common interest."

Leonard Malton;

"Did you have any concerns about how the younger generation would have interacted with the older fan base?"

George Lucas;

"I had some concerns at first, but ultimately I put those aside. Like the first trilogy, I wrote a script. One that bridged generations. Where everybody came from, where these new kids played into it, and where they'd all end up. And like life imitating art, I knew that older folks would percieve the movies in a differnt light then say the younger fans. Which really is the driving force behind the prequels I think."

Leonard Malton;

"Did you forsee any problems with this ensamble of fans at these group gatherings?"

George Lucas;

"Well, that was the original concept behind the Long Line trilogy. In Episode 1, They assembled a unique emsamble of personalities. A meshing of folk from all walks of life. The idea being, how can all these folks intertwine in a social environment? Could the tolerable and intolerable co-exist in this setting of mutual interest?"

Leonard Malton;

"A totally successful endeavor."

George Lucas;

"Certainly. Like drama, its the anticipation of something new that draws them in. Hype and awareness had burried for the most part any concerns with some bad apples in the bunch."

Leonard Malton;

"So there were problems with some of the fans?"

George Lucas;

"Well, they'll always be sour grapes in the bunch. But what is ones sour grape is anothers raisin. Its a matter of perception. Like the way I write. Not everyone is expected to like or accept an element of the drama. Again, I write for drama, and like the group, its important to accept diversity in plot and pacing."

Leonard Malton;

"How about ulterior motives?"

George Lucas;

"Well, like any group, especially in a drama, there were those with a hidden agenda. From explotation of trade, to sewing wild oates."

Leonard Malton;

"What about true romance?"

George Lucas;

"Romance played a role in the gathering too. To be expected. Again, its a social gathering, friendships were forged, and great bonds made. Some lucky souls found true love and are raising familes. Again, that's drama. Happy endings were to be expected. Afterall, this was a gathering of common interests."

Leonard Malton;

"But it wasn't an ending."

George Lucas;

"By all means no. It was a begining. This was the first part of a three act play."

Leonard Malton;

"The Long Line's second gathering for Episode 2. Tell us more about the second line up."

George Lucas;

"Well, the second gathering was to be expected. The success of both a new film series and group made it clear that a sequel was in the works."

Leonard Malton;

"Now some have seen the second line up as a darker gathering."

George Lucas;

"Well it is a darker gathering. Again, back to drama, its the middle part of a three act play. That's drama, the first part everybody meets, and ge

6. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003
    Wil,

I doubt you have any clue what's going on in my life at the momment.

Please do not comment on my life. And I'd prefer you not to call me a mini you. I highly beg to differ...

7. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I repeat, lets place nice :)

8. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Ok i am breaking my promise to not come back in this thread but Wil that was uncalled for. If you guys have to take pot shots, by all means that seems to be my place in FanForce. Frnkly I don't care. I am not here to win your approval, but I will not stand for the childish attacks against a friend. Your small hints and clever inuendo is understood, but now you are just making it personal. Tessa simply asked you to leave her out of her posts as she does appreciate you discussing her. And the events of hers or anyone elses life are frnakly none of you bussiness. It would be best if you left those details alone.

Now at the expense of repeateing an already repeated line Mike has asked that this stop and we play nice. I suggest we all bite our tongues and behave...

9. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Does someone have any spoilers to share...

10. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I hear that they are going to make one action figure for every character in the movie, including any and all corpses.

and variants...

Just for you Mike!

11. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I would not put it by Hasbro John !!!

12. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    Will that include plush limbs and fake blood? ;)

Always wanted official Star Wars blood. ;)

13. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Heh...

Well OK, real info. A little tidbit just posted on the TF.n Episode 3 page.

An albino-like Jedi?

Certainly seems curious. It also appears that he is involved in at least a major fight scene based on the report.

I don't think its a stand in for an alien, they don't put make-up on people who get the digital makeover.

14. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    I am really liking the reports that state that the fight scene between anakin and obi wan (I know its old) are going to be highly intense. I am hoping this will put the yoda scene and duel of fates to shame. My question is how do you top those?

15. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I have heard stories of a 3 way fight, Anakin, Obi Wan, and Mace Windu...

16. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    well the plot and mechanics i am unaware of. I assume it is in reference to the fight sequence described in the ROTJ novelization that fans have been waiting for. Though I have heard that they put the Kibosh on that one.

17. Anakin_Padme4ever

Anakin_Padme4ever Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 29, 2002
    Damn, the mouse just wanted me to click on this thread. I couldn't control it. :(

No more though, from this point, I am again Spoiler-Free until Ep.III.

18. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    But don't you want to know about Yoda's Daddy Gauri [face_laugh]

19. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

I'm interested in seeing the death of Mace. I was reading Shatterpoint, and learned a bit about mace's history. It quite amazing.

Any ideas on his death?

20. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    He falls down a set of stairs and snaps his neck...sad really...

;)

21. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

:eek: I always knew those Jedi Cloaks were dangerously long. ;)

Justin, you must watch out at the parade now! For all we know that could happen to any unsuspecting Jedi!

22. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Are you threating me?

:eek:

23. Anakin_Padme4ever

Anakin_Padme4ever Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 29, 2002
    CrazyMike: That's something I have to wait for. :p

24. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Its not the spoiler i have a problem with...keep that. Its the "photo." SOme people don't even want that. Right now one person who frequents these boards can't even look at them for fear of being spoiled. And he/she is not happy. So please adjust this.

I guess they shouldn't be even going to Theforce.net then if they don't want to be spoiled that theres *gasp* pictures from the movie.

At the front page of Theforce.net it said spoiler, picture or something to that effect. So therefore what ever they post there people should be able to post on the spoiler free forums.

And umm if they don't want to be spoiled by the word "picture" *which is bull* then they shouldn't be posting on a STAR WARS message board a year and a half before the next movie.

End of disscussion.

Stef

25. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    Steph please pay attention...discussion ended days ago.

Moving on. Anyone see the little trailer for the CLone wars cartoon. It shows nothing specific but I am eagerly anticipating this. Apparently it is supposed to bridge the gap between EP2 and EP3. Should be cool. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.