main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Ep. III premiere ideas

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Eh probably just a bad rumor seeing as long as it doesn't play before midnight I doubt Lucas cares. BTW long time no see wraith =)

2. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    I've updated the website with info about what is now officially called the "Episode III Fan-Fest". I've also taken our promotional flyers to the theater, where they'll post them at the ticket counter as well as elsewhere.

Carmike is not selling tickets until the day of the event. And yes, Wraith (BTW, long time no see), there will be a midnight show. :D

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Are we guaranteed tickets because we are putting on the show in conjunciton with the theater? And if so, when are we to pick them up?

4. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Hey Wolf, Nice to see ya bud!

Yes Fettish, the tickets for those of us working the show can be purchased early, Ithorian or myself will pick them up. I believe I posted about that somewhere earlier in this thread. Also they will reserve our seats.

5. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Very cool...

Hiya Wolf!!! *waves* :p

6. Wraith_wolf

Wraith_wolf Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2005
    Thank yew, thank yew!

Was just curious, I might need to see if I can finagle a ride somewhere but I intend to be there opening night fer sher! If needs be, I'll limp the Beast down the interstate, but must....see...Episode 3...... =P

7. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Do we know how long Carmike is going to be showing the movies?

8. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Ok, just talked to the folks at Carmike again, and made sure that everything was still a go. Only have one new thing to report.

Channel 12 news will now be there along with Channel 5. More TV for us!

Now for ticket info (which they just got to me today, sry)

Tickets for the show go on sale Tomm. Wednesday, May 18th, at 10:00 AM! Tickets are only $5.00 if you let them know you are with our fanforce group. Regular ticket price will be $7.50

If you are working the show (Ithorian, Fettish, and myself) you need not worry about your tickets, they are already secured, as well as your seating.

If you are working the show please be at the cinema by 9:00 PM so we can get setup.

Our activities will start at 9:30 PM

Lets have FUN!

Rap

9. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Well I think thing went pretty well overall.

Still would have liked to had the mall stage and PA system so people could have seen us and been able to hear us! But we moved around and yelled and I think all was good.

One thing that surprised me was how in the world did we suddenly become in charge of the lines? LOL And too bad neither TV station would mention as much as we would have liked, but oh well :)

All thing considered, it went well. Most important, we raised some money for the Clarksburgh Mission!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.