main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ep III stunt sabers help please

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI

THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    i expect this to be locked shortly but hopefully i can at least get a link to what im looking for, im lookin for info on the stunt sabers of ep III and i posted in the costuming section and someone directed me to here saying there was a whole thread on it... can someone gimme that thread cuz i cant seem to find it

NP edit: Wow, everyone else did my job for me. :p Hope you found what you needed. If you have a question like this in the future, PMs are the best way to go though.

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    I think you got the wrong forum. I don't see why the Costuming wouldn't. Perhaps you should try the Fan Films. :)

3. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    To show it was an honest mistake, this is something from where TGGJ first asked his question:
    o_O

I see now why you've come here mate, but it's not the right place. Costuming and Props is where I think you would get your answer, the thread suggested for you before sounds like the correct one. :)

But if you are actually after real prop sabers, nemisis has a useful link you might also like to try. :)

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    See, the problem is you're looking for actual stunt sabers, right?

They referred you here, thinking you're looking for the Saber Combat Thread.

5. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Yep...look here. Here is a thread on how to make sabers. I hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.