main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ep.III Teaser Poster?

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Idgie, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Seeing as how this was posted on TheForce.net,I'm not too sure if it's the real deal or not,but see for yourself here.

Pretty cool though! =D=

2. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I saw this poster a couple of weeks back. So I went over to the Episode III boards and did some reading about it. And people just about every one said it was fan art. I think that its fan art. You can't find RotS on it. Plus if you look at the background it looks like a place from the OT.

We will find out what the EIII teaser poster is next week. [face-happy]

3. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    Okay kids,starwars.com updated tonight with the REAL teaser poster and you can see it here.

What do you guys think??

4. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Nice, I like it :)

5. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    It is a lot better than the fan art one.
    This one has some class to it.

6. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    I wasn't too keen on it at first,but the fact that it seems to have so many people PO'd is enough to make me like it! [face_laugh]

7. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I like it. I haven't ordered any of the other teaser posters from the previous movies but I might be tempted to break down and buy this one.

8. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    I like that it is all about what is to come with the images.

The top says "The Saga is Complete"
    I don't beleive it. Episodes 7-9 are still left. Question will remain for a while as to weather GL will do them or not.

9. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    From what we know,Episodes 7-9 do not exist,although there are those who claim to have seen script material(i.e,the force.net).When GL was writing the original outline for the saga,he thought it would take 9 movies to tell the story,but later realized he could do it in 6.The events of 7-9 were bascically condensed into ROTJ.Lucas has been saying publicly for years that there would no more films after Ep.III and I believe that there is also a stipulation in his will which prohibits anyone else from making anymore SW films after Lucas' death.

10. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Thanks Idgie...I think I remember hearing something about that on an interview. I keep remembering my friend in film school in the early 90's talking about ep7-9 in the works. I guess it is hard for me to get that out of my head since I hard it so long ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.