main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Ep. III Thread (SPOILERS ALLOWED and limited to this thread)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by stateless, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    as far as I am aware Mace does die at the hands of Paply - although it is uncertain if he is defeated by Anakin, and the Palpy gives the death blow, or if Palpy and Mace have a saber duel.

It is strongly rumoured that Palpy does indeed have a saber duel, possibly even with Yoda.

2. Velvetdragon

Velvetdragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2004
    I just don't see how anyone can accidentally choke someone. What, was he walking in his sleep or something? "Ooops, my bad, sorry for choking you to death."

3. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    I just don't see how anyone can accidentally choke someone.

Haven't you read "Of Mice and Men" ? ;)

I get the impression its more of a rage thing and he doesn't release what he's done until its too late.

4. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Anyone watched the trailer yet?

I'm waiting to see it on the big screen. :D

5. kenobi420

kenobi420 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2002
    As of right now, They are about five hours late in putting the trailer on Hyperspace. :mad:

I've been reloading the page for a while now... I'll let y'all know when it finally pops up ... :D

FYI - TF.N has screenshots up... clicky-clicky

6. kenobi420

Apr 12, 2002
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    OMG is right!!! it looks soooo awesome!!!!!!! :D

omg omg omg

8. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    All the OMGing has me curious, but I will wait till I go see The Incredibles this weekend. Somehow I bet it will be better in that environment...

Ya'll have me curious though...

9. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2004
    Ditto

10. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I must ditto the sentiments of OMG, because... well...

OMG.

It gave me chills, especially sidious/palpy/omg was clenching that red lightsaber. OMG.

11. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Not sure the trailer is exciting enough to warrant the forum being stretched out to unreadability, but it's pretty nifty. ;)

Looking forward to the show,
    Yours Truly

12. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm going to have to agree about the trailer, not enough for me to get excited over just yet, but it looks like Lucas may have gotten it right this time....opps I didn't just jinx it did I!?! :p

13. thismaynotbeaspoiler

thismaynotbeaspoiler Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2004
    Okay, if someone here could repost this to some big SW Forums, I thought I might elaborate on some spoilers I caught in the teaser.

One thing to keep in mind, I don't really care about SW that much. I like the movies (yes, all of them), but generally haven't considered myself a "fan" after Ep1 was kind of a let down.

That being said, I found some really interesting things that can be determined from what was released:

1) Mace is killed by Darth Sidious/Palpatine.
    2) Anakin chases someone to the Volcano planet (Dooku? Obi-Wan?)

My guess is this, Anakin chases Dooku to the planet and before he is going to kill him, Obi-Wan tells him he should not give in to hate or some BS like that. But Palpatine has told Obi-Wan about Dooku training Qui-Gon and the link between Qui-Gon and Ben, and Anakin is convinced that Obi-Wan just wants Dooku alive because he is in collusion with him to take over the Empire or some BS like that.

Here's what I post as evidence for (1):

Sidious with red saber - http://www.gravito.com/swg/1.jpg

Mace fighting a red sabered opponent -
    http://www.gravito.com/swg/2.jpg

Here's what I post as evidence for (2):

Anakin in a yellowish ship - http://www.gravito.com/swg/3.jpg

Yellow ship chasing B-wing? - http://www.gravito.com/swg/4.jpg

14. kenobi420

Apr 12, 2002
    Thanks for the help, but that's all relatively old news... :)

FYI- The volcano planet's name is Mustafar,
    and what you thought was a B-Wing is just a regular (albeit redesigned for ROTS) Jedi Starfighter which Anakin happens to be following in that shot. Anakin has, of course, souped his up and tricked it out to be different and cooler, hence it stands out in the crowd.

:D

15. kenobi420

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey!

The other day, Hyperspace put up the extra-large hi-res trailer, so we can analyze the heck out of it even better now! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.