Ep. III: Who will be the first to utter the words, "Darth Vader"?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Hatter, Mar 3, 2002.

?

Ep. III: Who will be the first to utter the words, "Darth Vader"?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
Palpatine 158 vote(s) 81.4%
Anakin/Vader 20 vote(s) 10.3%
Other 16 vote(s) 8.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaderbait Jedi Knight

star 6
    I think it's likely we'll have Anakin be kidnapped or something like that, and a while later, Vader be introduced and perhaps we're lead to believe that Vader killed Anakin.

Lucas would have to work a way around the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel that we all expect, but it could be done, and it's likely because I doubt Lucas will make a movie with only what we think will happen.
  2. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master

star 4
  3. JediRaanic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Obi Wan: Anakin?

Anakin looking down slowly looks up at the camera with a close up of just his face.....

"I am Darth Vader."
  4. BobaFett688 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Definitely Palpatine or Sidious.
  5. Sophita Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Somehow I just can't imagine them actually refering to Anakin as Vader in Episode III. No idea why.

But if anyone does say it...Sooo going to be Palpy.
  6. Luke_Skywalker_12 Jedi Knight

star 5
  7. Decph_Filev Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Obi-Wan and Mace Window approace the fallen body of Dookue, he's been killed during a lightsaber battle (which we did see BTW)

They are confronted by Sidious who shocks the $#!^ out of Mace with his lightning blast and eventually kills him.

Sidious: Come my young apprentice. Master Kenobi, allow me to introduce you too my pupil, come forth Lord Vader.

Anakin steps out of the shadows awearing a black suit (kinda like RotJ Luke) and a hooded cape.

Anakin/Vader (Hayden's voice, we aren't up to JEJ yet): What is thy bidding my master?

Qui-Gons Voice: ANAKIN!! ANAKIN! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

The duel we've all ben waiting for OB1 vs. Anakin...OB1 kicks his ass after a swett arse battle. Anakin is holding on to some ledge thing above a vat of lava.

OB1: You still have some good in you Anakin, I can sense it. I won't kill you.

Vader/Anakin: You feelings betray you "master"

Anakin lets himself go and falls into the lava.

(insert Luke/Leia scenes)

Then sometime later The egg chamber thing from ESB puts the helmet on Vader and Lord Vader is confrotned by a general of the Empire.

Genral: Sir we have bad news.

Vader (JEJ): I do not need to hear your bad news general.

Force chokes the guy.

(OB1 delivers hte children)

Sorry I kinda webnt more than just "Who is the first to say Vader?" but the idea just kept flowing through my head so I went with it because it was all kinda related.
  8. TheVioletBurns Jedi Master

star 4
    Meh. No line-by-line scenario posted yet jives well with me, for some reason. :p And I don't see Anakin calling himself "Darth Vader". I think it'll certainly be Palps, or perhaps - nobody! as previously suggested.
  9. Nolimit_Veritas Jedi Youngling

lets hope lucas keeps away from corny, reused lines when vader is born.
  10. jMo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

star 3
    i think itll be palps but i dont know who i want it to be....
  11. Cow_Girl Jedi Master

star 5
  12. ogilbyb Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I would say Palpatine. After Anakins duel with Count Dooku I think Palpatine will forsee him being a Father type to those under him and a father to the Dark Side and so Palpatine names his new Sith Apprentice "Darth Vader".
  13. threepio_mania Jedi Master

star 3
    Chewbacca (it will be captioned).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.