main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST TFA Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc. (incl. Force Friday discussion)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by newdawn12, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth dariakus

darth dariakus Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2014
    Call me crazy, but I think that Monopoly set may confirm the big duel at the end of TFA is, in fact, Finn vs. Kylo.

2. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Is it a real desert with practical sand?

Baron_Papanerd and SSFONE like this.
  3. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Thanks guys, I see it know. I was thinking he was facing the other way [face_blush]

4. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    So you went hunting and found this and didn't buy it?
    Get the **** outta my face!!!!

5. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    These are weird products.

They remind me of being a little kid and being lassoed into going to flea markets or antique shops with my parents and being bored out of my mind. Then I see someplace that has SW stuff but it's weird things. Or when a grandparent would be out at a flea market or antique and got something for everyone and brought me one of these. It's like "aw, geez, thanks-you remember I like Star Wars".

6. Rookhelm

Rookhelm Jedi Master star 4

Sep 22, 2014
    Also, note: all star wars products will have kylo on it from here on out (until they change it), which means not every toy will be a "tfa" toy.

7. Max@TSWP

Max@TSWP Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 21, 2014
  8. Neverx

Neverx Jedi Padawan

Nov 28, 2014
  9. Jedi Dai Wen

Jedi Dai Wen Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 10, 2014
    For those who are lazy like me and cant be bothered to click a link :)

[​IMG]

10. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    apparently there are walkers in tfa! i wonder if we'll see any?

CGI-BOBAFENT likes this.
  11. MotherNature's SilverSeed

MotherNature's SilverSeed Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 4, 2013
    Yeah, totally dude.

I remember being at a neighbor's garage sale in roughly 1987 or '88. I lived out in the country--middle class or lower middle class neighborhood. Any way, it was a cloudy day, threatening to rain. I had nothing to do (I was probably 10 or 11) and I was just rummaging through their junk. Suddenly something catches my eye--it's a Star Wars puzzle! And it was from the Star Wars promo poster or something. This was an original 1977 or 1978 (not that I cared at the time), but I had to have it. It cost me $0.25. I took it home and just looked at the box, a little beat-up, but the image of Luke somewhat crouched, I think pointing a blaster directly toward "you"--the puzzle solver--and I think Leia was right next to him, there might have been X-Wings and TIE fighters in the background. I know it was a dark black star-field background with traces of midnight blue swirls. Just enchanting to someone my age. It inspired creativity that afternoon, and I daydreamed of different ideas and worlds; drunk on fantasy.

Now to get that feeling, it's simple--I just smoke pot.

KIDDING!*

* - (I am naturally creative now and am lovin' my creative projects. But yeah I still smoke the occasional spliff)

12. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    I really wish there were going to be 3 3/4" figures that looked like that...

13. El_Machete12

El_Machete12 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    So I'm pretty new when it comes to toy collecting and if anyone could explain the difference between the Black series and normal star wars Hasbro figures that'd be great. I know they are 6 inches instead of 3, but are they more detailed than a, say, regular figure from the prequels?

14. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003

The Black Series are intended to be more detailed and pose-able than your average figure. I have a few myself that I really like.

El_Machete12 and thejeditraitor like this.
  15. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    yeah the point of the black series is more detail.

El_Machete12 and B99 like this.
  16. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Might be alil behind, is there any leaks, or news on what the price for the 3inch BS figs will be??

17. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    [​IMG]

COOL!
    I guess Finn will be available on FF! [face_dancing](If this is legit)

whostheBossk and LANDO_ROCKS like this.
  18. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    Probably $10-15, like they currently are. Not sure any 3.75" Black Series figures will be out for Force Friday, tho. 6" definitely.

B99 likes this.
  19. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Cool, as long as there under $20 I'm fine!

20. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    I hope there will be a Poe Dameron figure on FF!

B99 likes this.
  21. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    As far as we know, there will not be any 3 3/4" Black Series figures for the time being. Only vintage-styled low articulation figures. I hope that is incorrect, but quite a few sources have said no highly articulated 3 3/4" for now.

22. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    If that's the case, I'm sticking to the 6" Black Series for now. I won't rule out the others completely, but at the moment, I'm certainly not a fan of this current trend to have low articulation figures.

23. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    there have never been any 3 3/4 black series have there? i thought they were all 6 inches.

24. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Nope there's definitely both.

25. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
    There's still the possibility that the 3.75" Black Series will be a retailer exclusive, possibly Walmart, as per this report. I'm not sure, but it could happen:

"Walmart has a ton of exclusive TFA merchandise. He had very few details but he expected for there to be a lot of exclusive items released for the promotion."

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=15933/#details

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.