main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto EP2 F&*CK the critics!! they are uneducated! and Wushu Yoda!! and a couple of scenes missing.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by shaolin_madman, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaolin_madman

shaolin_madman Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    The movie was beyond amazing!!! I am absolutly speachless! because I walked in with only watching one trailer only one that I did watch was the trailer spot of Jango fett and thats it! the Critics do not know what they are talkin about they are paid by hollywood to give bad reviews against Lucas because just like Coppala he is out of the hollywood scene. I love the way how they ellaborated on how Anankin is turns evil the critics say "there wasnt enough explanation on how Anakin is turning evil! WHAT THE F___K! Anakin defying OB and Anakin killing men women and children Tuskins is not evil enough for them?
    these critics are clueless to the messages and dialoge of the script! I love the way how they showed the creation of Boba Fett. When his father was killed Bobba picks up his fathers head in the helment and puts it against his, this has deep meaning because if you notice in Empire Bobbas suit is rusted and faded from chrome into green from age and years of battle because it is an old suite it is because it is his fathers suite. There are a couple of scenes missing if you notice in the Jango Fett trailer spot OB does this nice move where he rotates 180degress one way blocking a laser blast and rotates turning 180degrees back blocking another laser blast from Jango. And the other scene that is missing is when Jango blows apart a ship with his
    blow torch. The other small things that the critics fail to see is the reason for casting that certain actor for Jango, the actor looks to me to be native New Zealander he is a Maouri which is a native warrior tribe noted for its bravery and warrior spirit a perfect match for Jango. Ok thats it for now and again I am speachless this movie is AMAZING! oh and Yodas Wushu is better then mine lol that part was to cool!.

2. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

BOOYAH!!! thats the best scene right there, the boba fett moment where he gazes into his fathers helmet..its not just his father, boba is gazing right back at himself, at the fate he cannot escape, at a circle of existance he cannot escape :) too damn cool

3. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Argueing woudl be like fighting the dark side, therefore I allow the truth to consume my path.

EP II ROCKED!

4. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Next time you are with the gang remind me of this thread. i have a magazine from 1977 with an original review of Star Wars. It called the movie bland, and had too many special effects.

I brought it with me to the line for Episode one when the review of it came out. The reviews were almost exactly the same for the two movies...

5. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    "And the other scene that is missing is when Jango blows apart a ship with his
    blow torch. "

Actually...that was just the way the commercial was edited.

The torch scene and the ship blowing up are seperate. Torch scene occurs when he's setting fire to Mace's cloak, ship blowing up occurs later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.