main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX EP2 Merchandise - What have you found?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Grand Moff Joker, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    With the Episode 2 merchandise finally here, let's use this thread to discuss all the things we've seen, bought, and are still looking for.

I'm going to Wal-Mart at midnight to see what they have out. I probably won't buy anything tonight (except a purple lightsaber, if they have one), but I'm planning on handing out DFWFF/EP2 Line flyers to any fans who might be there. My main buying spree will be on Tuesday night after work, as a group of four or five of us get together to hit Toys R Us, Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc..

Let the hunt begin!

2. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    Well, I just got back from a successful run to Wal-Mart. The guys actually started putting stuff out shortly after 11:00, but everybody hung around for over an hour to go through additional boxes and see what all would appear. Here's what I picked up so far:

R2-D2
    Clone Trooper
    Shaak Ti
    Luminara Unduli
    Padme Amidala (Arena Escape)
    Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel)
    Kit Fisto
    Nikto Jedi Knight
    Super Battle Droid
    Dexter Jettster

If somebody buys one of the Count Dooku electronic lightsabers and opens it up, let me know how long the blade is. From the picture on the box, it looked really short and stubby... not at all like the Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker ROTJ electronic lightsabers that came out a few years back.

So what all have you guys picked up already?

3. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    the blade is maybe an inch shorter than Qui Gon's is, and the whole thing is jsut a bit over two inches shorter overall.

So its still cool,

Once again I'm left looking for the elusave Obi saber!

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    In Waco I got

Shaak Ti
    Luminara Unduli
    Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel)
    Count Dooku

and Count Dooku electronic lightsaber

5. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Think the only short-packed character I found was Zam Wessell--evidently someone had tried to buy it earlier than midnight; it was in a buggy of returns a couple aisles over from the frenzied action...

6. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Just FYI, the TRU off of 75 and Parker has the Obi-Wan lightsaber. It's a stone's throw away from the Legacy, so when you're coming out tonight, you might want to check it out if you're missing it.

And I got a Dooku today, too. ;)

7. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Thanks Brandon, now if they can hold on to it till sat, I'll have more money!

YEAH, RIGHT!
    I'm gonna miss buying it by ten minutes I can already see it.

8. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    Here are the figures I picked up in order

Count Dooku
    Anakin (Hangar Duel)
    Obi-Wan
    Kit Fisto

Count Dooku's Lightsaber

9. Master_of_Metropolis

Master_of_Metropolis Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2002
    I bought Jango Fett and the Soundtrack. I'll probably get more this weekend, but trying to pace myself...

I feel VERY pleased to have gotten Jango Fett. (Very cool figure)

Oh...I got these at Target off 75.

Oh, and I got the last Jango Fett!

;)

10. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    In addition to the figures, have you guys seen much "peripheral" stuff yet? I saw a box of posters (including a VERY cool "Duel of the Sith" poster) at Toys R Us... but so far I'm not seeing much variations of products outside of the figure line. Where's all the other cool stuff? Think it'll start coming out in the next few weeks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.