main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Ep2 questions

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by stone, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    after seening the movie for the 4th time, i'm starting to pick apart the little things, cause afterall i'm a fanboy.

1] in TPM, padme was the newly appointed naboo queen and palpy was the senator. by the end of TPM palpy is supreme chancelor. in AOTC padme says she was queen for 2 terms, then when queen jamillia was elected, she became a senator. assume that queen terms are a minimum of 3+ years, then who was naboo's senator during the 6+ years of padme's queenly reign?

2] all this technology and they can't get captain typho a freaking glass eye?

3] the lars homestead had 3 gravestones, 2 large ones and 1 small one. assume the 2 large ones represent shmi and cliegg's first wife, then who is the small grave for? why were the gravestones _not_ there in ANH?

4] exactly how many jawas does it take to make "jawa juice" ? nevermind, not sure i really wanna know.

2. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Stone, my friend, I shall be happy to answer your questions. :)

1. The senator in the interim period was none other than the Brain. However, his nightly bids for power made Palpatine uncomfortable (despite the fact that they always failed, usually due to the antics of Brain's addle-brained sidekick, Pinky), so he was removed from office after a fabricated scandal erupted which implicated the genetically altered mouse in the Teapot Dome Scandal. Palpatine's growing power and the idiocy rampant in the senate precluded anyone bringing up the fact that such an event had not ever occurred and would not, except for a long time from then in a galaxy far, far away. Around that time, Padme accepted the now open spot for Senator.

2. Clones aren't allowed to have a fake eye because the eye would cost more than the clone. ;)

3. The small gravestone was made for Salacious Crumb's disowned grandmother. She and Cliegg had a steamy affair many years before, which resulted in many truly disgusting offspring. The children were sold (including Crumb's father), and Darth Maul ran over Crumb's grandmother on his way to fight Qui-Gon in the desert, leaving Cliegg heartbroken once again (his first wife had died in an unfortunate accident with the process of creating blue milk).

And they weren't there in ANH because the wind had knocked over the headstones sometime between Ep. II and IV. Owen constantly yelled at Luke to go fix them, but Wormie was too busy picking up his power converters and putting the moves on Cammie.

4. Don't ask.

3. Willie_Scott

Willie_Scott Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    ROFLOL! Stone, ask some more questions, I want to hear Kurgan's replies. haha.

Actually I've got a few myself.

1)Why couldn't Dooku feel Obi Wan's presence when he was right around the corner?

B)What happened to Jango's Head?

4)Does George Lucas hate blondes?

7)Do you know Jar Jar's address? I know this bounty hunter named Mango Fett that owes me a favor.

D)Where does Batman get all of those wonderful toys?

4. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    LOL!!! [face_laugh]

Branson, you still got the touch. [face_laugh]

:cool:

5. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    [face_laugh]

It's too early to have to laugh this hard..

6. DarthBanky1

DarthBanky1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    1)Why couldn't Dooku feel Obi Wan's presence when he was right around the corner?
    because for Obi Wan to feel ANYTHING i think wouldve gone against the Jedi code AND wouldnt have gotten the movie a PG ratin

B)What happened to Jango's Head?
    When Jango's head is lopped off, if you look close you can still seee the shadow of his actual noggin still flyin across the screen

4)Does George Lucas hate blondes?
    Yes
    7)Do you know Jar Jar's address? I know this bounty hunter named Mango Fett that owes me a favor.
    Locating that for you now
    D)Where does Batman get all of those wonderful toys?
    At the dirt mall in "MAllrats", of course silly

Hobby

7. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Well, those answers are great, but I had some different ideas for those questions. :)

1. Obi-Wan was wearing his Sith-Gone spray, which makes him invisible to naughty people like Dooku.

B. It got separated from his shoulders. However, I was truly disappointed, because there was no Quickening.

4. Only when they make fun of his neck.

7. Yes, I have his address, but it just hurts too much. I don't want to talk about it....

D. Alfred is a very busy, underpaid, and underappreciated butler. ;)

8. old-master

old-master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001
    The reason for the term lengths is due to a clerk error in the LFL offices, he was quoted has saying, that he was too busy playing with the Clone trooper ship. "All...those...clones!!"

The other grave is a mass grave for those Jawa that were killed to make the Blue Milk. Just one more way that the "evil" settlers rule over the desert. Between EP:III, and ANH there was a lenghtly trial were the Lars family was forced to pay damages to the Jawa there were forced into the slaughter farms. C-3po was forced to dig up the jAwa. "Oh! Foul smelling creatures!"

And of that eyepatch, he thought that eye-patchs were sexy!

Brandon is still da king...and his damn Jedi Mind trick that took my MilkShake!

9. DARTHKOOL

DARTHKOOL Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    1. I dunno

2. To make him NOT look like the rest of the clones.

3. The third grave is for Anakin's evil twin bother Jesse Garon.

4. I dunno

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.