main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EP3: Jack Palance as General Grievous?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Aussie, Nov 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Aussie

Darth_Aussie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2002
    A bunch of Jedi are sitting 'round a campfire at night, outdoors on Naboo. Conversation shifts to their encounter with the awesome droid-general (and his troops) during a fierce battle earlier that day. But unbeknown to them, their most feared droid adversary, General Grievous himself is approaching their group through the darkness...

OBI-WAN: Did you see that droid general? That has to be the toughest-looking droid I've ever seen!

MACE WINDU: Amen, Obi. One tough motherf%#ker indeed.

OBI-WAN: You know what I heard? I heard that he killed a Jedi once in a lightsaber fight...

YOUNGER JEDI: No way!

OBI-WAN: Well, I certainly believe that he could do that. Looking at him, with all that metal armour and the seriously spiked helmet, he looks like Shredder on steroids!

<Grievous is now well barely yards away...the other Jedi in the group are now alerted to his presence. But with his back to the approaching terror, Obi-Wan Kenobi remains oblivious>

OBI-WAN: And, did you notice his eyes? He has crazy eyes! He's a lunatic! We're going into our next battle tomorrow against an army being led by a lunatic!

<OBI-WAN notices all the other Jedi in the group are gazing up at something behind his shoulders>

OBI-WAN <nervously>: He's standing behind me, isn't he?

OBI-WAN <meekly...now looking up at Grievous>: Oh, hello there General Cleave-us, er, I mean Grievous. Um...we were just talking about you. Erm, just a little good-old Jedi banter...for fun. Hope you don't mind?

GRIEVOUS<his gaze firmly focused on Obi-Wan for more than a few tense moments>: .....I crap bigger than you. <gives them all a menacing stare, then walks away>
    OBI-WAN: He's gonna kill me!

edit/ ep.III topics should be kept in the 3SA or 3NS forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.