main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA EP3 Tickets on Sale at Cinerama in Seattle!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by bobafett25, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    See link for details:

http://boards.theforce.net/Seattle,_WA/b10058/19223351/?1

I have my tickets already for the midnight show!

Good Luck!

2. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    GRRR!!! If anyone has extras they'd like to share, please let me know!

3. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    If anyone has any extra tickets for the midnight showing, please let me know. I would like to purchase them. Please email me! TheSheryl@hotmail.com

Thank you!

4. moviebuff595959

moviebuff595959 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2005
    I just found out that the Galaxy Theatres in Monroe will be playing it in digital. I was bummed I didn't get tickets at the cinerama, but am happy now. Galaxy is saying they are the only theatre in Washington to have a digital projector. I thought the cinerama had one, so I called and asked them. To my surprise they don't have one anymore.

Is anyone else planning to go to Monroe? I am wondering how early to get there?

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi movie buff, I don?t know if any of our members live near to Monroe, but I know someone had said they wanted to go to the Cinerama to see the movie in digital sometime before the end of the run, maybe they will see this post and want to meet-up there to go see it with you?

6. yayalasee

yayalasee Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    If anyone has an extra ticket or two please e-mail me at yayalasee@yahoo.com, please and thanks.

7. cycojedi

cycojedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    Well my friends even tho I cannot be with out there in person I WILL be with you there in spirit...i cannot make the drive to Seattle like I would like but alas kris and I have to many things going on and well I bought us tix for the 19th of May a couple weeks ago...We are very thrilled and excited like the rest of you but more so for me...I would really like to be there and help celebrate this most wonderful of times with you all...o BTW kris and I plan on moving more up north so she can spend more time with family...<Cate im looking your way> and when we do i look forward to having you guys over for a nice SW movie marathon watching the saga on my brand new 65in HDTV BABY!!!!...again im sorry i cant make it but hey...its all good...MTFBWY....always

8. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi Ernie!!!!!!
    Tell Christina I say HI SCUZZZ!
    Most of the Mos Everett People will be seeing this film at 12:01 am in Everett. We will be planning a second viewing at the Cinerama later in May or Early June.

Oooh, I can?t wait till y?all move closer! I miss you guys being down South.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.