main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Epersode III Is AWSOME !!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Hijac, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    It ws good. Not the best. I thought the climax lacked punch as we knew what was going to happen. There was no emotion in the film for me. I did not care about our friends departing lol. I also though that the fight between the Emperor and the 4 Jedi Masters was lame and poorly done. But on the whole a good film.
    I alsi find it interesting how in the Star Wars universe the droids often have more character and personality than the organic characters do.

2. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Haven't been around this neck of the woods in a while.

Absolutely fantastic movie, definitely a great note for the series to go out on (or at least until it enters the TV territory.) Loved pretty much everything about this movie, definitely much better than the other two prequels. Though I loved them too, they paled in comparison to this one I thought.

Quick question: did anyone else feel a bit dizzy following the spiraling Jedi starfighters at the start of the movie?

3. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Yup. The opening shot is one of my favourites in the film - simply because it makes me dizzy. Heh.

4. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    LOVED it, absolutely LOVED it! It grabed be, and did NOT let go the whole 2:20 hours!

Some very cool dialoge I must admit (Obi Wan to anakin at the end, and little things like "So uncivilised" - Obi Wan when he shoots Grevious with the blaster) that ties in the originals. The corniness was definately handable. Obi-Wan vs Anakin = incredible... the speed people, the speed of that fight!

I have to admit, I didn't have very high expectation for this film, and even thought it WAS over done in a few parts, definately not as bad as expected. Definately cool to know that R2 knew everything during the originals :D

Awesome. Made me appreciate Anakin and especially Obi-Wan so much more. Seeing Tarkin and Antilles was awesome too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.