main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Ephant Mon

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthWade430, Oct 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWade430

DarthWade430 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2002
    Anyone seen the new ephant mon figure? I have found the new Padme, Jango, Maul, Ki adi-mundi, Teemto and Clone Pilot but no ephant mon. Oh and the new anakin to.

2. Starfig873

Starfig873 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2002
    I haven't heard of it being found here yet. I think I read people are finding him at Wal-Marts though. Just keep an eye out. I'm still looking for Clone pilot, Padme', No-Beard, and Jango myself.

3. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    I've seen everything except the clone pilot and Ephant Mon. As soon as I see both of those I'm snatching them up.

4. petmytauntaun

petmytauntaun Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 27, 2002
    I have had no luck in finding the clone pilot anywhere...I am going to go tomorrow morning and see if the TRU's have the silver anniv. r2's out, hopefully I'll see a couple then.

edit: oh, and I haven't seen Ephant Mon either...

5. darthwalls

darthwalls Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    SF, Walmart on Broadway had all those figs except no beard and ephant man at 9:00 sat. night.

6. Starfig873

Starfig873 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2002
    Thanks, :) I actually found Padme' yesterday at Toys R Us, then the Danforth Wal-Mart got the rest in (sans No-beardy and Ephant). So I'm pretty well caught up now. :)

7. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Amazon.com has Ephant Mon, he's in stock maybe every couple of days, so if you check often you may be able to order him, if you don't want to wait for him to show up in stores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.