main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon EPI DVD - Anyone have a copy yet?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by CountBakufu, Oct 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CountBakufu

CountBakufu Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    I got my copy about 10 days ago and it fantastic. The extras are fantastic, deleted scenes are a good bonus, and the DVD-ROM link was working last night. There is a d/l quicktime EPII photo montague with unreleased photos. I don't wann ruin it for anybody but there is one pic that is awesome. You'll know it when you see it!
    The film is beautiful, I have about 100 dvd's and this by far the best quality I have seen on disc.
    I have been living in PDX for about a year now and didn't realize there were any other SW fans here in town. Is there a chapter or any convention? Somebody email me and let me know!

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I'm getting mine in a few days.

3. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    I got mine at my local Blockbuster store yesterday morning, the day it was released. It's really cool! :cool:

:D

4. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    I am in complete and total love with my copy of the TPM DVD. This is what I've been waiting for!

5. SITHlord15

SITHlord15 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2001
    I got my copy the 16th of october when it first came out it's the best 22dollars i've ever spent and the deleted scenes and behind the scenes footage rocks?

I wonder when there going tho come out with the trilogy because i'll be the first to reserve a copy.

6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Mine cost $18. :D

7. Darth_Fere

Darth_Fere Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2002
    lol, i got mine yesterday for twenty bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.