main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Epic Duels!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Psiberian, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Ok, if everyone i willign to trek out to the westside, not as far as Tragic but as far as Islington I have a large dining room table and no parental presence for any of next week.

2. The_Last_Warrior

The_Last_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002

Interesting, Duker, interesting.

I too have a place for the likes of ED now. It's a penthouse apartment(had to brag) at Eglinton and Bathurst.

One_More_Shadow has been there, and could make it out again, easily.
    Psyberian and Darth2 D2 could WALK to it.
    And, it's really close to the subway, so any one from downtown (ie: Sandwich and Leah) could make it there easliy too.

If there is enough interest, I could set a date. We also have an XBOX, a big screen tv, and other things in the event that people get sick of ED, which is extremely doubtful.

Anyways, keep this thread running with feedback, and as I said, if there is interest, I'll open the doors to all.

3. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    Hey! Welcome to the neighbourhood Jake! Cool, you must be right across the street from me...Hope I can come and visit sometime!

I'm up for Duels this week, of course, but once again, because of my screwy schedule, I can only make it on Sunday night or Monday. Though most of the week is fine anytime before 5pm.

Hope we can get this together soon!

4. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Soudns good, pick a night any night, i don't care if I've got work at 7 the next day I'm there. *

* So long as family, friends, and wonderful other party reasons not in conflict

5. SandwichBoy

SandwichBoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2000
    The party was fantastic, as was the gameing...the last games we played were at Leah's apartment and while we had only 5 people, we split all 12 characters between them in our second game for a full dark vs. light melee. It was the absolute toughest game to call, and was a bloody nail-biter right up to the end when Luke and his mom finally defeated the emperor, over three hours after the start of the game. Simply fantastic. I think we were all physically drained by the end of it even though we all agreed that much ass had been kicked with that game. Oh, and we have a new name for Mace windu as given to him by Jonathan Moriarty; the "Meat Shield." Ask me to explain in person some time. ^_^

Oh, and Jake, you are my new best friend as some one just reminded my that SW: Knights of the Old Republic is coming out for the XBox like at least 6 months before the PC release.....^_^

6. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    Sounds like you guys had a great time! I'd have loved to see the 12 character battle-royale! :)

Now Rupen, you -are- going to have to give me back the game you know... :D

7. phalstar

phalstar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2002
    That 12 character melee was insane fun, I can't believe how close it got, however I would recommend lots of coffee next time as after my characters were killed off (poor Mauly :( ) I sort of went into a mental power-save mode! That was one hell of a game!

8. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    We just had a few games here in Niagara. We did an 8 player team match and needless to say, it was a bloodbath. If anyone is going to the camping trip in August, I'll bring the game to play!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.