main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~|| Episode 0: Jedi/Sith War ||~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DeFilippino, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi_42

greyjedi_42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    [GM OOC] I can see that we seem to be getting off, read my last post before you go to the escape pod JediKnight, and read my last post NightHunter. At least the RP is staying active. :)

2. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    IC: Musafar

Sensing that Atlan has turned, musafar waits for Atlan in the escape pod. As the pod darted out toward a secret location on Coruscant, musafar said. "Excellent, Atlan! you have chosen wisely, I dub thee Darth Globan" The pod enters the atmosphere.

TAG: ANyone

3. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    OOC:sorry GM, must have been typing while you posted, do you want to play it the way me and JK were playing it, or your way?

edit: never mind but well need at least 2,3 more players until we can realy progress.

4. greyjedi_42

Sep 12, 2005
    [OOC] We'll play it my way, you will notice that when I play RP's I will make sudden plot changes to my charecter, hope you enjoy them, JediKnight, and I are in an escape pod, and you and Yoda are escaping the ship. Its hard for me to post Yoda right now, so he is currently a NPC, he will follow you out and do what you need him to do. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could PM people, and check threads like the CCC, and other social threads for people who may want to join. :)

Darth Globan
    Secret Location --- Corusant

'I am honered to be your apprentice, and I am happy to me serving the true nature of the force.'
    Atlan knew what he had done, and he did not regret any of it, he knew now that the Jedi were not helping the Republic but instead destroying it. He was ready to start his training and he was honored to be the new apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith he knew he would please his new master very well. Darth Musafar was plotting a course for a secret location on Corusant, he waited for his new master to give him instructions.

[TAG] Darth Musafar

5. NightHunter319

Jul 14, 2005
    IC: R'uk Kyr

All of the jedi on the ship have escaped back to the jedi temple, and with the head of council gone, Yoda has been apponted the knew one

TAG:anyone

OOC: like i said we need a few more players to progress

6. greyjedi_42

Sep 12, 2005
    [GM OOC] I know, I would appreciate it if you could maybe find people who would be interested in joining? We do need a few more members. Thank you all. :)

I would appreciate it if someone could take the burden of having to play two charecters away from me. If you can find someone to play Yoda, it would be greatly appreciated.

[Story Update] The story for incomming members is that all Jedi are in the Jedi Temple, while all the Sith are in the Sith Temple on Korriban, my charecter Atlan Sundown, leading member on the Jedi Council was corrupted by the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Musafar. He has sworn allegence to the Sith and is now the Dark Apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith, his betowed Darth title is Darth Globan. Choose your path. Hope this helps to incomming members. The story got kind of messed up. :)

7. Anabel_Skywalker

Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    I'll play Yoda if you want

8. DARTH_ALRUIA

DARTH_ALRUIA Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    [GM OOC] Sorry for all the socks, it has something to do with computer problems, but I am working on it, anyways, of course you can take Yoda, Anabel. :)

I wonder-- Where is JK20043?

9. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    IC: Yoda

Yoda surveyed all the remaining members of the Jedi Council sadly, his hands upon his cane.
    "My friends, a sad day is this, that lost we have our great Master Sundown to the Darkside of the Force. Take his place I will, but with a heavy heart..."
    Seating himself on his new chair at the head of the circle, Yoda closed his eyes thoughtfully.
    "And now, decide we must, how to proceed with fighting and eliminating these... Sith Lords"

TAG: All Jedi

10. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    OOC: sorry ive taken so long to respond.

IC: Darth Musafar.

The two Sith landed at the secret location. They walked out of the ship and into a throne room. Musafar sat at his main chair. He grumbled, "Now my young apprentice, strong with the force are you. I need you to go to the moons of Yavin. In the temples there lie Sith Holocrons. We need them to carry out my plan. DONT FAIL ME GLOBAN!"

TAG: Globan

11. NightHunter319

Jul 14, 2005
    IC: Ryuk Kyr

''Master Yoda it is reported that there is a sith Holocron on Yavin 4. We must retrieve it at all costs!''

TAG Yoda

12. DARTH_ALRUIA

DARTH_ALRUIA Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    ~IC:

Globan listened carefully do his master, he was now dressed fully in Sith atire, and you could tell that the darkside was eating away at him. His skin was now pale.

'It will be done Lord Musafar'

Globan then got on his Sith transport and began to head towards the moon to find the Sith Holocrons.

[TAG] JediKnight20043

13. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    OOC: Why tag me?

IC: Musafar.

"Now to bring in the second part of my plan," Musafar said to himself. He picked up the comm and contact the Jedi anonymously. " I think you might want to know this, A sith lord is headed for some holocrons on a Moon of Yavin. I know this because I have tracked the ship after seeing it is a Sith ship on the registry" He told the Jedi.

TAG: Yoda or other Jedi.

14. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005

"Then one of our number should go the Yavin Ryuk Kyr.."Yoda replied.
    Suddenly the meeting was interrupted by an anonymous message informing the Jedi council of the same thing that Kyr had just told the Council. As it ended, Yoda frowned thoughtfully.
    "Much too soon to be a co-cidence... Master Kyr, I will accompany you to Yavin, more to be revealed there is, I think"
    The two Jedi Masters took their leave of the rest of the Council and went to their transports.

TAG: Kyr, Sith

OOC: We need more Jedi players!

15. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    OOC: Just bumbing this to the top.

Hey Anabel!

I have nothing to contribute at the moment!

16. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Hey JK! Things going well? Not so much for this RPG it seems :p

Yoda and Kyr sped across the galaxy towards Yavin, hoping to reach there before the Sith.
    Of course, the green Jedi Master, now head of the Council, suspected a trap. 400 years had not dimmed his memory of the last time he had fought young Sith Lords in his youth, and come to recognise their tricks. However, it was the Jedi way to walk right into the trap. And come out of it alive.
    The two landed eventually on the moon and began searching the surface for the holocron. Yoda could sense the Dark Side most strongly now. It wasn't long until he had found the black device, hidden in some ruins. Calling Kyr, they made their way back to their ships.
    "Make haste, we must. Have great anger, the Sith will when learn they do, that we have their holocron!"

TAG: Kyr, Sith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.