1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Episode 0: The Dark Ghost [Parallel RPG]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Fay
    Gardens, Jedi Temple

    Fay nodded once more, returning Kit's smile. ?Perhaps...we will see.?

    At the moment, she couldn?t recall offhand the last time the Council had actually given her a mission. It wasn?t that she refused to take orders from them, just that they were usually content to let Fay go about as the Force directed her, and only rarely approached her with an assignment. But it did happen from time to time, and when it did, she accepted their directives without argument.

    And if others were sent with her, whether Kit or otherwise, then all the better, in her opinion. True, she was comfortable with, and quite accustomed to working alone, but she enjoyed the chance to work with her colleagues when the opportunity presented itself. So if it was as Kit said, and the Council did have a new task for her, then so be it. She had no objections.

    Tag: Kit Fisto
  2. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2005
    star 6
    Khameir Sarin
    City of Saalvis, Bimmisaari

    His attempt at disabling the wookie's weapon was a success, but didn't seem to slow the brute down at all. In taking a second look at the situation, Khameir almost wished that he had allowed the wookie to keep his weapon, the idea of facing the enraged creature in close combat wasn't something that he was looking forward to.

    He would do what was required of him however, and allow Master Palpatine to continue his focus on the others. The Zabrak apprentice stepped forward in order to ensure that the wookie would first come through him, and with his lightsaber at the ready waited for the attack to come.

    He would not be the aggressor here, it was not the Jedi way. He would defend himself and his Master however, and though he had no desire to kill the wookie he wouldn't feel remorse about it if forced.

    Tag: Darth_Elu, darth_nemisis
  3. Bulldog54 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    May 21, 2007
    star 1
    IC:Tholme

    Tholme was meditating after the sparring session with his apprentice. After speaking with Master Drallig, Tholme found it a good time to center himself.

    The force flowed through Tholme and his mind was at peace. Although he was young, Tholme was pleased with his apprentices performance earlier, and was very proud of the young Vos.

    He emptied these thoughts as they were close to self-indulgence, and pride for training the young apprentice. Tholme deep breaths echoed in the now empty dueling chamber, much was quiet, but Tholme had a inward feeling that it wouldn't stay that way.

    Then suddenly the presence of Master Thame Cerulian broke the era as Tholme sensed his long friends arrival.

    Tholme interjected even as Thame peered inside the dueling chamber,"Hello my old friend, what brings you here?" Tholme half smiled as he reawoke from his meditative state.

    Tag:Grey
  4. DARTH-bojangles Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 1, 2005
    star 3
    Malastare, Pixelito
    IC as Qui-Gon Jinn


    As some of their adversaries' weapons clattered to the ground, Qui-Gon was about to call for a surrender until the hulking Gran toting a wicked looking vibroblade circled around to him full of bravado. The Jedi Master would have to change his tactics as avoiding further violence was not an option.

    Meanwhile, Obi-Wan Kenobi tried to keep up with rapid pace of bolts coming his way, but more were barely singing past than deflecting on his blade. The single human was raining the bulk of his shots at the Padawan forcing Kenobi to launch himself into a sideways roll less he be destroyed. Can't keep this up, he thought to himself as he ducked behind an alcove in the way filled with dismay because he realized that without his Master in the front, his deflections would wild and unpredictable at best. Eventually, he'd wear down enough to where a slight mistake would cost him.

    As his Padawan sought cover, Master Jinn sought an opportunity as he lunged for the Gran's blade purposefully. He let his momentum carry him through the strike as he disengaged his emerald beam and tucked his shoulder to the ground for a neat roll past the Gran's knees. He hoped his enemy confused for a millisecond at least because it was all he needed as he let loose a telekinetic wave at the odd human in the group seeking to put him on his back. When the power of the Force left his palm, Qui-Gon had his reignited lightsaber blade placed above his head in a high guard from an anticipated retaliation from the Gran.

    TAG:ELU
  5. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Master Thame Cerulian

    Dueling Chamber, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    Master Tholme roused from his meditations even as Master Thame peered inside the dueling chamber. "Hello my old friend, what brings you here?" Tholme half smiled as he reawoke from his meditative state.

    "Still making too much noise in the force, am I?" Thame said jokingly, as he only cloaked his presence in the force during dangerous field missions.

    "I have some news for you and that kiffar padawan of yours..." Thame informed as he approached perhaps the one person in the Jedi Temple who undrestood him best, that is, besides Master Yoda.

    "... But I don't see him aroud." Thame observed.

    "Lost him already have you?" the venerable jedi quipped in a surprisingly good yoda-eske imitation.

    "And what about your skills? have you lost those as well?" Thame pressed on, mischief becoming quite apparent in his voice.

    Master Thame gave Tholme a decidely mischievous grin, then gave a laugh and waved a hand.

    "Well, there will be more than enough opportunity to put our skills to the test once again it appears..."

    Thame's demeanor became more serious as he finally made it Tholme, nodded, then patted the younger Jedi's shoulder as he walked past him. Thame paused and looked around the Dueling Chamber for a moment, almost as if he were taking in the images of recent duels, before sighing lightly and returning his attention to Master Tholme.

    "You and your padawan have been given a mission to go to Moonus Mandel. I brought you a datacard with all the information you will need. Other Jedi will be assissting you."

    Thame handed Tholme the datacard with the all the mission details he would need. Then he placed a hand on Tholme's shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

    Thame's blue eyes narrowed slightly and glinted with a fierce intensity as he spoke the next few words.

    "..and By the Force, Tholme. It appears that the Sith might be back."

    Thame hit his staff on the floor for emphasis, then sighed heavily and shook his head.

    "I know, I know....I'm usually the one chasing every shadow the Sith might be hiding under, but it seems this time we may have a solid lead. Apparently there's a Sith Artifact on Moonus Mandel."

    Thame nodded slowly, watching Tholme's expression carefully, before he added.

    "Yes, that's right. And where there's a Sith Artifact, there's a strong possibility of Sith.....and oh, I hope I didn't neglect to tell you...."

    "I'm going with you."

    Tag: Bulldog
  6. Bulldog54 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    May 21, 2007
    star 1
    IC:Tholme

    Just as his good friend had answered Tholme, Thame Cerulian regailed him of the upcoming mission to Moonus Mandel. A powerful sith artifact could be found there, and not only such, but the possibility of the Sith returning.

    Tholme took a moment to calculate. He processed what he was just told. Not only did he have concern for the return of the sith, but also of the affect that exposure to a sith artifact might have on his padawan. But shortly after Tholme discarded any thoughts of such and started to do what he does best.....PLAN!

    Tholme changed his informal tone from before to one of the utmost seriousness. "Well if a sith artifact may be found on Moonus Mandel, then we should go with all haste my friend. Ancient Sith artifacts attract much attention to smugglers, salvegers and the like, let alone those who actually now what there looking for," pausing for a moment Tholme continued, "And like moths to the flame, if any sith are in the galaxy then they will be desperate for any and all knowledge of the ancient secrets of the dark side." Tholme's spine chilled with the notion of sith returning to the galaxy.

    Taking a moment to gather his thoughts he ventured once more,"And you're coming with me eh, hopefully I won't have to save your skin too many times on this trip, let us not forget that whole business on Nar Shadaa......"

    Tag:Grey
  7. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    OOC: Please excuse me for being away I am trying to remeber to check the forums more often. I am now attempting to find out where my character is so I can have some rp.
  8. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    OOC:I can't work out where i am ment to be so I'm going to start from my quaters after teaching the younglings.

    Cin Draliq
    Jedi temple, Personal chambers

    Cin contunued his meditations and reached out with the force feeling out into the galaxy then he was suddenly back at the temple his body feeling like it had been thrown away he looked around the room and then stood pulling off his robes and habing a quick clean in the refresher before putting on a new set of robes. He left his room and started towards the concil chambers hoping to meet with Master Yoda to find out if he would be able to take a mission again, He now knew he had spent enough time here at the temple and needed to head out into the galaxy.

    In the halways he felt like he was getting followed by something that wasn't there. Ghosts of his past coming back to haunt him? he definetly needed to leave for a while.
  9. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 15, 2004
    star 6
    IC: Cos Palpatine
    ~Saalvis - Bimmisaari~

    Cos flashed a brief smile when the catwalk plummeted towards the ground, making those that had been sniping at them no longer a threat. In fact, they would no longer pose a threat to anyone within the realms of the entire galaxy.

    With a quick search of the facility, he could feel only four beings left that they had to worry about at this point in time. One, the wookiee, had its attention on Khameir, and Palpatine had all the confidence in the world that his apprentice would be able to handle the raging wookiee, not matter how angry it seemed. The Zabrak was smart enough to realize that the rage would definitely cloud the wookiees perception and could easily be neutralized.

    The rest were firing blasters on the Jedi. They were easily able to be deflected, especially since there was fewer than there previously had been. He felt a life wink out as one of his precisely aimed deflected bolts hit a man, killing him instantly. That left two would-be dangers focused on the Master. They would be easily taken care of.

    Another idea came to mind. These crates provided great coverage, and having the high ground was always a good thing in a battle. So, the Jedi master leapt into the air, landing on a crate several meters in the air. He then proceeded to lunge from crate to crate, rapidly approaching the two smugglers still firing at him, deflecting any blaster bolts that may have came into range of hitting him.

    Hopefully his idea would work, and the men would be quickly neutralized.


    TAG: Darth_Elu, Despised1

    OOC: Sorry for taking so long to respond.
  10. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Master Thame Cerulian

    Dueling Chamber, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    "Oh, pfft!! I see you're not going to let me forget about that anytime soon my friend."

    Thame grumbled as he slowly wheeled about, his free hand waving in the air dismissively.

    "So I immitated the wrong call. My failed attempt at a practical joke almost turned disastrous. Instead of embarrassing our enamoured gotal friend by emmiting a species specific mating call, it came out like a thrandoshan challenger battle cry. How was I supposed to know there were a dozen drunken thrandoshans already seated in the cantina at that very moment.....pfft!!"

    Thame grumbled some more and started to make his way to the exit, where he paused and looked back at Master Tholme. "I was never good at humor, as you know.." He declared. The little episode on Nar Shaddaa still playing out in his mind.

    "I need to get a few things from my chamber. Do collect your padawan, and we can meet back at our designated transport platform before departure."

    Thame did not move, but did chuckle a bit before continuing.

    "And by the way...you fought very well that time. Hard to believe no one died, despite some of the injuries..."

    Master Thame Cerulian gave his friend a solid nod and a wink, before exiting the dueling chamber proper, and although his form was not visible now, Master Tholme could still hear him as he said:

    "Let's hope the sith aren't so lucky...."

    Tag: Bulldog
  11. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    OOC: Where have Vos and Ikrit gotten to?
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    T'ra Saa
    Middle City, Taris

    T'ra Saa wound her way through the battle. She quickly reached one of the mentioned Gang leaders and began using the Force to hopefully sway him. He turned his gaze upon her quickly. A human male, dark-skinned. He smiled faintly toward the Jedi and nodded almost in welcome before he shook his head with a scowl. Doing his best to resist the Force. He had a strong mind, something she was not surprised to find. But it was still having some effect. He wasn't too hostile toward Master Saa at least.

    "Go away Jedi! Or you'll be shot too!" "But sir! She's on their side! Lets shoot her!" another voice pipped up. He quickly answered, "Shut up, Fleeg. Only if she does something stupid." She carefully moved out of the way, as she continued to stay neutral.

    "I...know you're doing one of your little Jedi tricks on me...but just...just go away!" the leader growled, trying to keep a small distance away from the Neti woman. Though he wasn't in a rush to get away. The soldiers around him, moved in front of him though continued to not shoot the Jedi as ordered.

    As T'ra stayed put, something seemed to snap inside his head not insanity but a memory of horror, so quick that the Jedi Master did not catch it in time to see it herself. He raised his gun toward her.

    "Leave or die." He seemed to be slowly brushing off more and more of her Force tactics. She used the force to yank the weapon from him. She then sent a wall of Force energy shoving back the other soldiers away from her as well. "I will do neither. I only wished to talk to you. And to find out why the soldiers seem so eager to kill you. But if you attack me, then the soldiers will be the least of your problems."

    She shook her head. "I am not trying to do anything to you. And I will leave. But first, I want to know why." she asked in a steady voice. Her weapon was close but not lit. Something had touched a raw memory with him, and she began to wonder if there was another Force user at work.


    TAG:ELU
  13. Bulldog54 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    May 21, 2007
    star 1
    Jedi Dueling Chambers

    IC:Tholme

    "Let's hope the sith aren't so lucky...."

    Tholme smiled and laughed to himself at the thought of the twelve angry, drunk Transdoshans blasting away and screaming battle cries. Tholme always was a good planner, but ever he hadn't accounted for such a situation. The more he thought of it, the more he smiled.

    The thoughts of the little dispute on Nar Shadaa disipated as finding his padawan became his only priority. He then started on his search throughout the enclave for his young padawan.

    Tholme started searching a long stretch of corridors and passed a training room where younglings were just starting to practice with there saber techiques. Tholme continued through another corridor where some living quarters were. It was the upmost importance he find his padawan with all speed and brief him on the mission that lie ahead.

    Tag:Slumvillage, Elu


  14. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Update Coming Tomorrow! :)
  15. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: I understand, wanderguard, though I am saddened by the news. Take care and safe travels! Due to a PM conversation I already had with you, I will announce to all that: Plo Koon is now an available character again whom I shall be NPCing for now!

    *****
    Ikrit IC:
    Location ~Meditation Chamber, Jedi Temple

    As Ikrit watched young Quinlan, he sensed another presence approaching and suddenly heard the gruff voice of Jedi Council Member, Saesee Tiin.

    "I thought I would find you here."

    Ikrit nodded his head with a small smile upon his furry face, his great green eyes watching the Iktotchi Jedi Master carefully. His curiosity to his presence was soon answered as he knew it would be, given the small amount of patience he gave.

    "My apologies Ikrit but I have news for you. You have been appointed to join myself, Master Cerulian, and Master Tholme on a mission to Moonus Mandel. Quinlan you should probably go to your master, he will be briefing you on the mission, you will be coming also. Anyway Ikrit I've come to tell you to prepare for the mission, there will be a major briefing as to the details once we leave, suffice is to say at the moment that there is a certain artifact that has peeked the interest of the Council on Moonus Mandel."

    The Kushiban Jedi Knight thought about this for a few short moments.

    ?I see,? was all he said at the given time.

    "I will leave you to your meditations, and your preparations."

    Ikrit smiled once more to the Jedi Prime, ?Thank you, Master Tiin.?

    As Saesee left the chamber, Ikrit looked over at Quinlan for a moment before nodding toward the door.

    ?Perhaps you should go find your Master, no doubt he too has already been briefed on the mission. But you should prepare with him.?

    When young Vos left, Ikrit decided he need not do anything to prepare except meditate just a little more. And so he set right to it.

    Tag: Saesee Tiin and Quinlan Vos: -No Responses to Ikrit Needed-

    *****
    Kit Fisto & Plo Koon IC:
    Location ~The Gardens, Jedi Temple

    ?Perhaps...we will see.?

    ?Yes, we shall,? nodded Master Fisto to Fay.

    Then suddenly the Jedi Council Member, Plo Koon, arrived in the gardens. His Kel Dor hands clasped in front of him casually and relaxed. He came by them and watched young Bultar Swan for a moment, him and Kit exchanging acknowledging inclinations of the head. He also gave one to Master Fay.

    After just a few moments of quiet peace, he dismissed Bultar saying she could take a break. The ten year old girl was quite happy for the break and got up, stretched, and left happily.

    Master Koon turned to Masters Fay and Fisto when she left.

    ?You?ve been summoned to a mission. Different ones for you two. Fay, you will be heading to Eriadu. And Kit, you are bound for Moonus Mandel.?

    Kit nodded, ?I understand. To Moonus Mandel...in Bothan Space. Interesting.?

    Plo simply handed him a datapad, ?This contains all the information of the mission you?ll need to have.?

    Kit took it and began reading it quietly.

    ?And for you, here?s yours,? Plo said as he handed a separate datapad to Fay, ?As for you, Master Jinn and his padawan, Obi-Wan, may or may not join you as well. If so, it?d be a rendevous at your destination.?

    Tag: Fay

    *****
    Spice Smugglers IC:
    Location ~Saalvis, Bimmisaari

    The enraged wookiee came bounding forward and finally reached Khameir in almost no time at all, his massive paws begin to swing wildly at the young Jedi Padawan in a frenzy. Both trying to hit him as hard as he could and/or grab him so he could rend him from limb to limb.

    The melee battle between the two would probably be brief, but fierce.

    As for Cos, his battle was seemingly going pretty easily. The rodian and human men shooting at him quickly began scurrying backwards, backpeddling, as he went on the crates and began hopping towards them quickly. Panic soon reaching their hearts.

    A sloppy shot that went flying toward
  16. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Master Thame Cerulian

    Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    And so, it was after Master Thame departed from master Tholme's presence, that he made his way towards his own chambers and hobbled past many a crowded corridor through the Jedi Temple.

    So deep in thought was he, that he realized his current location a moment too late.

    The Jedi Master happened upon The Jedi Temple Gardens.

    //There is no emotion; there is peace...// Thame said to himself internally, and immediately any unbidden emotions that threatened to well-up towards the surface, were tamped down. Thame smiled ruefully and sighed.

    //Stop acting like an addled padawan.// he chided himself mentally as he continued on.

    A young padawan female of about 10 years of age skipped past him, smiling as she went. Thame smiled at her, but just as he had been caught up in his own thoughts a few moments ago, the young girl seemed to be equally absorbed in whatever was occupying her mind at the moment as she passed without noticing him.

    Thame chuckled to himself and moved on further. There were now four Jedi here in the gardens, near the path he travelled upon. He could feel them distinctly in the Force. He could also feel 'her' in the Force as well, but Thame would not be distracted. He had a mission to attend to. There were Sith to be dealt with.

    Fortunatelly the path did not take him directly to the gathered Jedi and he was able to pass without incident. Once he reached the exit, Thame paused, but did not look back. He sighed as he shook his head slightly, then proceeded on. The irony of it all.... he couldn't quite understand. This one test, this one trial, he was unable to pass.

    As he moved away further from the garden, the venerable Jedi master's clarity of mind returned. Thoughts of the mission filled his mind once again as he found himself before his chamber doors alot sooner than estimated. Thame entered his electronic security code on the keypad, then used the force to unlock the hidden tumbler-lock he had installed so many years back. The doors hissed open and he stepped inside his sanctum.

    The first thing that greeted him as he entered was a life-size statute of an exceedingly beautiful female he had sculpted so many years ago. Thame closed his eyes at the sight and caught himself. He had forgotten that he'd left the statue there. Using the Force, he gently floated the effigy to an adjecent art room before he quickly turned and dashed into his study. Now for Sith business.

    It didn't take long for Master Cerulian to gathered the items he needed. How many times had he gone chasing after Sith in his lifetime. He had honestly stopped counting. The items he sought were excatly where he'd left them and were gathered quickly. Thame did pause briefly as he snatched the 'other' lightsaber from its resting place, this, the instrument of anger, the dispenser of wrath.

    After taking a deep breath, he was now ready. With his black staff in one hand and his mission suitcase on the other, Thame bid farewell to his abode once again. It was his custom to do so, as any mission involving the sith was potentially his last. Especially at his age. Yes, the force was indeed very strong in him, but he was not invincible. Far from it actually. It was only by grace of the Force that he was almost a century old, that he lived another day to bask in beauty that he could never...."sigh". Never mind that.

    Thame wheeled about and exited his chambers smoothly, never looking back. The venerable Jedi Master took a short cut to the landing platfotm where their mission transport to Moonus Mandel awaited the Jedi, and once he reached it, he boarded quietly. Taking his assigned seat, Thame placed the small suitcase on his lap and closed his eyes. He would need to meditate now. A confrontation with the Darkside was inevitable at this point. It would try to seduce him once again, and he would have to be ready.

    Now to wait for the others.

    GM, Jedi
  17. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Fay
    Gardens, Jedi Temple

    Fay listened quietly as Master Koon gave them their assignments from the Council, and wasn?t very surprised to hear ?Eriadu? in connection with her own mission. She was well aware of the planet?s political issues, so there really wasn?t any need for Master Koon to elaborate. Indeed, she had intended to go to Eriadu many years earlier, but had changed her mind at the last minute in favor of young Cos Palpatine on Naboo. Since then, she had constantly heard reports of Eriadu?s continuing problems, but for one reason or another she?d never made her way out there.

    ?And for you, here?s yours,? Plo said as he handed a separate datapad to Fay, ?As for you, Master Jinn and his padawan, Obi-Wan, may or may not join you as well. If so, it?d be a rendevous at your destination.?

    As she listened, Fay sensed a familiar presence nearby, but dismissed it when he did not appear. Returning her attention to Master Koon, she accepted the datapad with a slight nod. ?Understood.?

    Tag: GM
  18. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    Yoda sat in his hoverchair, allowing him to move a bit faster throughout the Jedi Temple without drawing upon the Force. After a bit of moving along in blissful silence, he came upon the Jedi Master, Cin Drallig.

    Yoda?s brow furrowed slightly as he stopped before Cin.

    ?Master Drallig. Troubles, it seems you have. Plaguing you, what is?? came Yoda?s inquiring voice, interrupting the Future Battlemaster?s thoughts.


    IC:Cin

    Cin looked up at his old master and frowned "Master I was thinking that I need to get out of the temple, It's been to long for me now and I have a feeling that it will help my moving on from loosing my old apprentice to the sith."

    Cin slumpt at the thought of his old padawaan and how promicing he was only to have been taken and killed later in a battle against himself which haunted him non stop.

    Tag: Yoda
  19. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

    Manager
    Member Since:
    May 23, 2005
    star 5
    Mace Windu
    Zarra, Cato Nemoidia

    The Jedi Master blocked the burst of lightning with ease. He'd had enough of this chase, and was seriously considering flinging the thief against the wall with a thought. With a sharp crack, the lightning dissipated, and Mace chose that moment to make his own move. He wanted his quarry alive, or at least alive enough to talk. Years of training came into play as he slid forwards with each step, smoothly closing the short distance between him and his target. His left hand reached out, and Mace sent a surge of power through the Force, enough to knock the criminal off-balance. The Jedi allowed his movements to flow seamlessly into each other as his hand found the man's throat, pinning him to the floor. His purple lightsaber was ready to strike should the need arise.

    "Stop it, or you lose your hands. Understood?"

    Tag: Elu
  20. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Of Darth Spectra
    Alderaan Orbit


    Spectra ran her fingers over the controls of her Sith Infiltrator, Dusk. She guided the craft expertly out of hyperspace and came to a near stand-still in space. Spectra looked at a holoprojector that was spouting specifications of the planet. It showed her the location of the GRTC headquarters. She entered coordinates of that spot and her ship?s navicomputer beeped.

    Spectra engaged the cloaking device and then autopilot. The computer took over and Spectra stood. She entered the lift and began humming an old Umbaran melody. The lift began it?s descent and Spectra twirled her lightsaber cane, still humming the tune. When he door opened, she lay her lightsaber against the wall and walked towards a storage cell.

    Spectra opened one of the closets. Inside, her shadow cloak shimmered in the low light. She smiled and grabbed a belt from the container and strapped it on. When she was in her ship, Spectra had taken to wearing only her underwear, which was a form-fitting jumpsuit. She pulled on her cloak and grabbed her lightsaber. She walked to the storage hold and grabbed a breadstick, out of one of the containers. Munching on it, she walked back to the lift and rode it to the cockpit.

    Spectra walked back out of it and into the pilot?s chair. She chewed slowly, savoring the taste. Spectra leaned back in the chair and waited for the beep that would signal her arrival.


    Tag: Myself
  21. morichro Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 23, 2007
    IC: Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas
    Location: Citadel Ruins, Rhen Var

    The only noise in the corridor that they could discern was the footfalls of a very vigilant master and padawan, the other sounds were vague, perhaps drops of melted snow, the rustling of the wind, or maybe somebody following them. But the force didn't seem to think so, and told them to keep going.

    ?This is the main point,? Sifo-Dyas whispered to his padawan. Shaak was still very alert.

    ?This is where we should meet up with Master Bondara and Padawan Darsha, if the chartings are right. Then, we follow a straight corridor to an even bigger chamber where hopefully we will find our mysterious assailant.?

    ?Be at ease, my padawan. It won't be long before we're off this planet, and I sense the council may be able to string more together then we first expected if we resolve this.?

    TAG: Anoon, Darsha, Shaak!
  22. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Last chance for OdRevus and DarthSolar to post their characters approaching their destinations, at which I will then update them. If not then on my next update, I shall automatically move them along. But I doubt you two want to wait any longer than you want to.

    Shaak Ti IC:
    Location ~Citadel Ruins, Rhen Var

    Shaak listened to her master?s words when they reached the chamber where they would soon meet with Master Bondara and Darsha again. The rest of the exploration aside from the split and the bodies found in the chambers previously, boring and without incident.

    However, young Shaak Ti could feel it in her bones, through the Force, that it would probably not last for long. Something could happen at any moment. More than likely when they all entered the large, upcoming, chamber together.

    Taking a breath and doing a quick calming trance she was taught through the Force, she prepared herself what would come. If anything.

    Tag: Sifo-Dyas, Anoon Bondara, & Darsha Assant

    *****
    Plo Koon & Lissarkh IC:
    Location ~Landing Platform, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    Master Koon did not need much to get ready and it did not take long before he discovered his
    Jedi Padawan, the trandoshan woman named Lissarkh. She also got in the habit of not taking
    long in preparing for anything, due to much of her Master?s training and so was soon behind his steps once again.

    Lissarkh was a seventeen year old trandoshan woman and was of a serious mind, though when the battle got going, so did she...and she usually found herself rather enjoying it. Master Koon always monitoring her and telling herself to detach from the battle when needed.

    The two of them, Jedi Master and Jedi Padawan, soon entered the landing platform where Thame Cerulian currently meditated, waiting on them and the others.

    ?Greetings, Master Cerulian,? welcomed Lissarkh quietly, inclining her head respectively as they approached. Master Koon did not say anything at first, noticing his meditation, but did incline his head as well.

    Tag: Quinlan Vos, Saesee Tiin, & Tholme

    *****
    Kit Fisto IC:
    Location ~Gardens, Jedi Temple

    It wasn?t long before Master Koon left the Gardens to prepare himself as well as to collect his padawan. Master Fisto read his datapad for a little while longer before smiling once more to Fay.

    ?I do believe it is time for us to part, Master Fay. I am going to go speak with Master Yoda on a few things before I get ready and head for the landing platform bound for Moonus Mandel. If you wish, you may walk with me until that point. When that so happens, you can leave to prepare for Eriadu if you?d like.?

    He waited patiently for the wise Jedi Master?s response.

    Tag: Fay

    *****
    OOC: Snipe, wait for Anne?s reply to her update first on this, so you know where to take your own accurately. Thank you. :)

    Master Yoda IC:
    Location ~Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    Yoda watched Cin quietly for a few short moments, sitting in his hoverchair in front of him. A small sigh escaped his green lips.

    ?Hm...Cin, troubled, am I. To retain such feelings, bad it is. Detach yourself, must you. Attachment, forbidden it is. Love, intense master to padawan, any form more than needed, yes. Dangerous,? Yoda?s eyes closed in thought as he continued to speak, ?Grant you a mission, I shall. However, careful must you be. Lose you, we cannot.?

    Hearing some footsteps close by, Yoda?s head turned to see Master Fisto approaching, and perhaps Fay as well.

    ?The Force at work, yes? A mission, walking toward you, it may be.? A small chuckle.

    Yoda?s intense, but caring, gaze fell upon Master Drallig once more before Kit and maybe Fay got there. He said nothing else just then to him, it was all in the wise eyes of the diminutive Jedi Grand Master. To be careful, to be safe, to find
  23. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Of Darth Spectra
    GRTC HQ, Terrarium City, Alderaan


    Spectra strode confidently forward. Her lightsaber cane seemed ornament only, not a tool of death. Likely, these simple people had never even seen a lightsaber, let alone one in the style of her own. It was an adequate disguise, giving her the appearance of importance. Perhaps, a senator; they were known to favor tasteless accessories.

    She stepped up to the receptionist?s desk, ignoring the security guard behind the desk. She turned her head to the receptionist herself. In an attempt to give herself an air of superiority, Spectra spoke down her nose. In a condescending voice, she said,
    ?I have an important appointment with the Vice-president and I would very displeased if I were to be late. What floor is his office on??

    Spectra made sure to keep the gaze of the secretary for a moment, then purposefully turned her head and tapped her foot. If she could, she wanted to extract the information without relying on the Force.

    Tag: Elu
  24. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Master Thame Cerulian

    Landing Platform, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    The venerable Jedi Master sat still and motionless, eyes closed. He seemed to be no more than a life like statute or a holorecording on perpetual 'pause'. But Master Cerulian was neither of these things. At the moment, he was in meditation, preparing for what lay ahead.

    The Darksdie.

    Behind the lids of his closed blue eyes, Thame stood at the threshold of a vast and seemingly endless abyss. The vacuous expanse exuded an deep and unquenchable hunger..and a longing. Dark clouds roilded in the distance, and only distant thunder and lighting illuminated the impenetrable darkness now and again. There was a resonant droning in the background, Thame could feel it vibrating in his chest as it coursed through him. He also heard what it was saying.

    It was calling his name.

    Behind Thame, a verdent field carpeted the landscape as far as the eye could see. The skies were clear and the sun shone brightly in the sky. A gentle breeze caressed his hair and beared. The scene was so peaceful.

    Except for the crakling thunder that drew his attention now an again.

    Another voice super-imposed itself upon the ambient sounds, a faint presence accompanying it.

    ?Greetings, Master Cerulian,?

    It was a female voice...one that spoke with respectful familiarity.

    Slowly, both landscapes shimmered and vanished as if they nothing more than fading memories.

    Thame let out a long breath and slowly opened his eyes.

    Before him he saw a young trandoshan female. She was a jedi. And he was back in the landing platform.

    Of course. The mission to Moonus Mandel.

    "Greetings unto you...Lissarkh" Thame managed to say as he cleared his voice. He gave her a curt nod just before turning his head to follow a more prominent presence in the force. That of Master Koon.

    Master Koon did not say anything at first, noticing Thame's meditation, but did incline his head as well.

    Master Cerulian returned the gesture with equal respect.

    "Master Koon." He intoned in acknowledgement.

    "I can sense that you are both ready for this mission. Good...." Thame slowly got up as he spoke. At his age, he wasn't one for sudden movements.

    "A high level of conviction and determonation is exactly what is needed for what lies ahead. It is my hope that we all manage to hold on to such resolutness when its needed."

    Thame now bowed to both Master and Padawan and greeted them in a manner that was proper.

    Tag: GM, Jedi
  25. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Fay
    Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    ?I do believe it is time for us to part, Master Fay. I am going to go speak with Master Yoda on a few things before I get ready and head for the landing platform bound for Moonus Mandel. If you wish, you may walk with me until that point. When that so happens, you can leave to prepare for Eriadu if you?d like.?

    Fay considered for a moment before answering. She ought not to linger, really; she should just politely decline and go on her way. On the other hand, however, it would give her a few more minutes within the Temple before departing once more?regardless of how much of her life she had spent away from the Core, the Temple was still the closest thing to what she might call home, and Force only knew when she?d be back again. ?All right,? she consented.

    Leaving the gardens, they had not gone far down the corridor before Fay felt another familiar presence not far away?two, actually, but one she recognized far more easily. Indeed, as she and Master Fisto rounded a corner, she saw Master Yoda sitting in his hoverchair, speaking with Master Cin Drallig. As Fay and Kit came nearer, Yoda waved them over. Obediently joining the two, Fay gave a respectful nod of her head in greeting. ?Hello, Master Yoda, Master Drallig.?

    Tag: Cin Drallig, GM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.