1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Episode 0: The Dark Ghost [Parallel RPG]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2005
    star 6
    Khameir Sarin
    City of Saalvis, Bimmisaari

    As the massive wookie advanced on the young Khameir, he could not help but feel a bit overwhelmed. How could anyone be confident in such a situation?

    For as nervous as he was though, he kept his wits about him and was determined to not allow his emotions to get the better of him. He was a Jedi, and he had a job to finish.

    The wookie, for his part, was approaching fast with clawed paws flailing in anger. Though they were the only weapons he had available, he seemed more dangerous now than when he had his bowcaster.

    Khameir drew on his training, and vowed to himself that he would come out of this alive....and the wookie would be his prisoner.

    Drawing on all of his training, Khameir began to spin his lightsaber about his body in a defensive maneuver. He kept the blade as close to him as possible, and pushed himself as hard as he could in order to build speed. Soon enough the blue blade was spinning before him in a blur, and if the wookie came close to him Khameir would lash out with it in an attempt to remove his attackers hands.

    Tag: Darth_Elu, darth_nemisis
  2. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 19, 2008
    star 1
    IC: Jedi Master Anoon Bondara, Jedi Padawan Darsha Assant
    Location: Citadel Ruins, Rhen Var

    Light from a cavern ahead began to spill into the tunnel ahead of them. He could feel the presences of Master Sifo-Dyas and his padawan approaching from the far side. So too could his padawan who's excitement at seeing her friend again was boiling off of her. Master Bondara could not help but to smile, "Calm yourself young one, we do not know what awaits us ahead."

    Reigning in her emotions Darsha replied, "Yes, Master." Turning the tunnels final corner she could just begin to make out the opening leading to the room beyond. Darsha nervously tightened her gripon the hilt of her saber pressing the blood from her knuckles, turning them white.

    Tag: Sifo-Dyas, Shaak Ti, GM
  3. Sawn_Kassal Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 29, 2008
    star 1
    Darth_Elu Approved

    Name: Eeth Koth
    Race: Zabrak
    Sex: Male
    Age: 39
    Appearance: [image=http://www.archives-alliance.com/images/jan0040.jpg]
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Rank: Jedi Master
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber
    Lightsaber Combat Form: V - Shien
    Bio: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eeth_Koth A devoted servant of the light, Master Koth will do anything within his power to see to it that the Jedi Order and the Republic repel and destroy any evil that may threaten the stability of either. Known for his passive and cool demeanor, Koth seems to become a different person in combat. When engaged in battle, he is straightforward, intent on disarming or doing away with his enemies if it is necessary. His loyalty to the Jedi Code knows no bounds.
  4. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Temporarily taking control of both Od Revus & Azrael Naaman until OdRevus & DarthSolar return. And I apologize for the wait, I had intended to have this up yesterday at the latest but I got sidetracked. Sorry!

    Od Revus IC:
    Location ~Enceri, Mandalore

    A ship suddenly appeared flying over the planet of Mandalore, main home of the Mandalorians. Here were his targets...the Death Watch. They had discovered about the Sith from Lord Plagueis? favorite apprentice, Lady Spectra. And here he was...cleaning up after her mess.

    It wasn?t long before he was landing within the city of Enceri, his starting point. Once he was in town he would have to find where the Death Watch was encamped, from what he knew, not too far from Enceri.

    Tag: OdRevus

    *****
    Azrael Naaman IC:
    Location ~Eriadu City, Eriadu

    Azrael watched as the lines of hyperspace suddenly vanished before him as his spaceship came over Eriadu. Here political instability was high and he was there to tip to its breaking point. With a brief smile he directed the ship toward the planet?s capital of Eriadu City.

    When he landed he quietly went into his personal chambers of the vessel he was on, contemplating how he was going to go about his duty.

    Tag: DarthSolar

    *****
    GRTC Receptionist IC:
    Location ~GRTC Headquarters, Terrarium City

    The receptionist looked up suddenly at the abrupt and condescending appearance of the important looking Umbaran that had appeared...of course, if it was an Umbaran...she had to be important due to their culture.

    ?I have an important appointment with the Vice-president and I would very displeased if I were to be late. What floor is his office on??

    The receptionist looked bewildered at the woman for a moment before shaking her head from it and meekly answering with, ?Um...yes, well, sorry about that Ma?am. The Vice-President is on the eighth floor, follow the directory on the floor if you need extra help.?

    Odd though, most people who have business with the VP of GRTC know automatically where his office was...must be a new client or acquaintance.

    When Spectra, in her disguise, reached the eighth floor and went where she needed to go, she came upon yet another receptionist, a brunette human woman whose build and demeanor practically screamed that she hadn?t been hired for her clerical abilities; before the Vice-President?s office.

    ?Can I help you?? she asked pleasantly.

    Tag: Darth Spectra

    *****
    Plo Koon & Lissarkh IC:
    Location ~Landing Platform, Jedi Temple

    Plo Koon nodded at Master Cerulian?s words.

    ?I agree,? he said simply with his trandoshan padawan also nodding her agreement.

    ?I?ve been waiting for an important mission like this one,? murmured Lissarkh quietly as her Master regarded her silently.

    While it was true that she wasn?t going to Moonus Mandel like the others, she would still at least be escorting them, along with her master, to the Expansion Region...then she would get some action in the form of pirates that needed to be dealt with. It was time to get out and stretch again, she?d been cooped up in the Jedi Temple too long!

    ?The others shouldn?t take much longer to arrive,? Master Koon notified Thame.

    Tag: Thame Cerulian, Anyone Else

    *****
    Kit Fisto & Master Yoda IC:
    Location ~Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    Kit walked with Fay for a while, chatting a bit here and there as they made their way through the Temple before they suddenly came upon Masters Cin Drallig and Yoda talking.

    Upon seeing Yoda waving them over, he walked with Fay toward them. He and Yoda exchanged inclined heads toward each other. Kit also greeted Cin and Yoda greeted Fay.

    ?Get ready, you must, Master Fisto. Though, speak with Fay a moment, I need,? Yoda explained simply.

    Kit smiled, ?Of course, Master Yoda. Take care, Fay, may the Force be with you. And with you as well, Master Drallig.?

    With that, Kit left the area to g
  5. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

    Manager
    Member Since:
    May 23, 2005
    star 5
    OOC: I promise I'll post! Soon!
  6. Sawn_Kassal Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 29, 2008
    star 1
    OOC: Let the games begin

    Eeth Koth IC:

    The Zabrak Master looked away from his holobook for a moment to regard the elderly woman ?Very well Historian Nu, thank you,? he replied with a forced smile. The lack of excitement was starting to get to him, Master Koth was a patient man, but even his patience was wearing thin with this staying around the Temple so much. There were Padawans out there right now doing more than he was.

    Then Jocasta extended a note to him. Looking at it curiously, Eeth closed the holobook he?d been reading and set it aside on a table. Opening the note, he read the words and was taken aback. How could a citizen get a letter into the Jedi Temple? Undetected at that?the Council must hear of this at once.

    ?Jocasta?? he said puzzled, ?How was it you came to possess this?? he asked, turning his gaze back up toward the old woman. The Dark Ghost, a codename? A ship? Perhaps a gang or organization?he would have to look further into it. Perhaps the Archives would have some sort of answer for him. First, however, he would have to show this to the Council after getting some idea of how it had gotten into the Head Historian?s hands.

    TAG: Jocasta Nu

    OOC: P.S. I regret it's so short but I'm about to go eat. Empty stomach makes my thought range much more limited especially when it comes to creativity
  7. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Saesee Tiin

    Saesee Tiin walked onto the platform, taking time to let things quite down before he tried to say anything. "Sorry it took me so long I was just taking care of some last minute matters that were inescapable. Now I take it everyone has been briefed on the mission so all that's left is to get aboard our ship and head to Moonus Mandel." he said clasping his hands together and rubbing them. "So all aboard I guess." he said as he boarded the vessel they were to take to Moonus Mandel.

    TAG: Moonus Mandel Team
  8. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    OOC: Sorry for the long wait. [face_blush]

    IC as Siri Tachi

    "When we move on, keep a little to my right and keep your senses alert. I will handle the snipers, you just focus the one in the shadows. Engage them when they attack. See if you can incapacitate them so we can get information, this is important."

    Siri nodded to her master and inhaled a deep breath to calm her nerves. If she could just remain calm about this she was sure everything would be fine...but that was the problem. It was much easier said than done, though she kept up her slow breathing to make sure the problem wouldn't get any worse. Just stay calm. I've dueled before...and besides plenty of other Jedi, like Master Gallia, had their first times fighting before too. I wonder if she was nervous like me...

    The firing that began behind Siri half made her jump and half even more uneasy. She knew her master's skill, but still...would she miss a blaster shot? And if so, would it hit her while she was fighting? She frowned heavily, forcing her mind to pull away from such thoughts and that as well was much harder. However, once the one with the blade had jumped out of the shadows, it caught all of her attention.

    Gulping, the young Jedi ignited her lightsaber and held it stiffly with both hands. The attacker, a cathar woman, twirled her blades around and moved into attack. "I SHALL BE YOUR DOOM!"

    Siri could only manage to blink once at the stupid war cry, but immediately left that forgotten as she jumped back and out of the way of the swing, pushing her back up against her master's. Feeling her, right there, seemed to calm her mind and she knew right away, she wasn't leaving, not until Siri was finished. Master Gallia would stay there for her, protecting her both physically and mentally, whether she knew it or not for the latter. If she could do it, then so could she.

    Sucking in a breath with her new-found determination, Siri swung her lightsaber forward and connected it against her enemy's sword. As she pushed against the one, she began figuring out how to go about fighting with the second blade still around. There has to be some way of disarming her. Once I do that, I don't think I will have a problem...

    Tag: Master Gallia and Gang Members
  9. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Fay
    Hallway, Jedi Temple

    ?Go with you, could Master Drallig? A mission, we feel he must go on. If yes, you both should get ready.?

    As she considered the question, Fay shifted her eyes away from Yoda to the other Master. She did not know Cin Drallig all that well personally, only by reputation, but that hardly mattered. Regarding him for a moment, she sensed something in him, a dull pain, like an emotional wound that had not healed, and briefly, she considered refusing?whatever it was that plagued him might become a distraction during their mission.

    But perhaps Master Drallig sought a mission to distract himself from his ghosts? If that were the case, then who was she to judge? Besides, having Cin come with her had its advantages?even if Master Jinn and his padawan were unable to join them, she would still have help. And while Fay was confident that she could handle the situation alone, with the circumstances on Eriadu as precarious as they were, any help was appreciated.

    ?If Master Drallig wishes to come,? she replied, ?then I have no objections.?

    Tag: GM, SnipeHunter
  10. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Darth Spectra
    GRTC Headquarters, Terrarium City


    Spectra smiled sweetly, her wind working furiously. She hadn?t counted on a second receptionist. Worse, she sensed a resolve in this woman. Appearance and attitude alone wouldn?t get Spectra what she wanted. She needed a more forceful approach. Spectra walked slowly to the desk and stood as close as she could. She checked the hall with the Force and found it empty. In a perfectly fluid motion, she leaned forward and her arm shot out like a snake.

    Spectra?s fingers pinched mercilessly on the woman?s windpipe. Without the ability to breathe or scream, the woman flailed against Spectra?s hold. Her face contorted in agony and terror, she pried at Spectra?s iron-like fingers. Strength meant nothing against the Dark side, though and her efforts were in vain. With a twist of her wrist, Spectra snapped the woman?s neck, paralyzing her.

    She reached in with the Force and crushed the receptionist?s heart. She slumped in the Dark Lady?s hold. With a smirk on her face, Spectra walked around the desk and slung the body over her shoulder. She used her foot to open the door to the Vice-president?s office. With the hand not supporting the dead woman, Spectra picked the man up with the Force. She threw him against the wall behind him, knocking holobooks from a shelf.

    Spectra let the woman fall from her grasp with a thud. She nudged the door shut and walked slowly towards the floating man. He struggled as his receptionist had, with the same success. He however, wouldn?t be dying. Yet. Spectra spoke quietly, her voice low,
    ?Greetings, Mr. President.? Purposely using his potential name, she watched his reaction.

    Tag: Elu
  11. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Cin

    Cin walked with Master's Yoda and Fay, "Thank you Master Fay I would like to go with you, as Master Yoda has said." Cin looked relieved to be able to go into the universe once more. "So what exactly is the mission at hand?"

    TAG: Yoda and Fay
  12. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Fay
    Hallway, Jedi Temple

    Sensing Cin?s relief to be getting out of the Temple, and noting how he immediately shifted his focus to to the mission, Fay dismissed any lingering doubts she might have had about letting him come. ?We are bound for Eriadu,? she explained. ?Hopefully, we will be able to bring about a resolution to the political instability there, before the situation gets out of hand.?

    Tag: GM, SnipeHunter
  13. DarthSolar Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 4, 2008
    star 4
    OOC: I'm back, and I promise to you Elu. I will get my post in by the end of the week.
  14. DarthSolar Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 4, 2008
    star 4
    Azrael Naaman;
    Eriadu City, Eriadu.

    "How does one start a war?" He asked himself. Azrael was sat at a elegantly designed desk, he drummed his fingers along it's surface whist he stared out towards the city of Eriadu. At any point this planet could explode but it held back, only just, but it held back. It needed to ignited, their needed a invisable flame to light the fuse. It needed to be Azrael, but how.

    There was numerous ways of course, but he needed to discover one that would drag this war on and cause a lasting effect on the Republic.

    Then dawned on him, it was his task from to start to cause this war without him directly revealing himself, the leaders of the parties would make good puppets, it would take time for him to get straight into their personal entourage but Azrael was confident in his abilities.

    Like puppets on a string, and non of them will be the wiser. His first task would to be contact one of these so called "leaders."

    Tag; Elu
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    T'ra Saa
    Middle City, Taris

    The gang leader blinked in brief puzzlement. â?? I-Iâ??m not afraid of you...â?? he added, not quite convincingly. His eyes briefly took in his surroundings. The thick of the fighting to his left and Master Saaâ??s right. And on the other direction, a little bit of fighting but then a cliff to the walkway and a long drop. Probably an area to avoid.

    Behind the leader was the wall he was up against and behind Master Saa...more fighting.

    â??What are you going to do now, Jedi? I will not help you.â??

    The guards were slowly stirring and trying to get up again. It was good that the gang leader stood next to a wall. It would make things so much easier to deal with.

    "Then, I shall help you." she said simply, as again she called the force to her. She gave a mighty shove towards the gang leader. With him standing right against the wall, it would not take much to knock him out against the wall. As for his companions...

    She whirled about, and gave the mental suggestion that perhaps they were very tired, and now would be a great time to take a nap. If that didnt work, she was prepared to shove them once more, doing the same to them, as she had to their leader.



    Tag: Elu
  16. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Master Thame Cerulian

    Landing Platform, Jedi Temple, Coruscant


    ?I?ve been waiting for an important mission like this one,? murmured Lissarkh quietly as her Master regarded her silently.

    Master Cerulian's left eyerbrow rose up upon hearing the padawn's tone. His sharp blue eyes regarded Master Plo Koon with mild amusement. Thame had no doubt that Master Koon was bound to have an interesting time mentoring his apprentice.

    No other words were said, and after a moment, it was Master Koon who broke the silence.

    ?The others shouldn?t take much longer to arrive,? he said, notifying Thame.

    The venerable jedi Master simply harrumphed in response.

    "Such tardiness is inexcusable!" he declared grumpily. "With sich lax attitudes, it's a wonder the Sith have not taken over the galaxy by now."

    Even as he finished speaking those words, Thame regreted them. He felt a chill go up his spine as a sudden wind swept across the landing platform, ruffling his jedi robes and disheveling his shoulder length white hair and beared.

    His general impatience had not improved much over the years it would seem. Still though, the sith were unceasing schemers, who plotted the fall of the jedi with every waking moment.

    The problem was proving that they still existed.

    "I'll be inside the ship." Thame declared impassively as he turned and headed towards the ship's ramp.

    Tag: Jedi, GM
  17. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Cin

    Cin faced Fay and thought about the situation on Eriadu "Ah yes that is a sound mission I shall meet you at the transports in an hour or so I will need to let the young ones know that I am leaving." With that he bowed at both the masters and left towards the sleeping chambers to pack and say goodbye.

    While he walked down the corridor he seemed to be unwinding already.

    TAG: Fay and Yoda
  18. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Co-GM Post: Darth_Elu is having some technical difficulties at present as he is without access to a computer. Please be patient as an UPDATE is forthcoming as soon as the issue is corrected. Thank you for your coopreation.
  19. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Fay
    Jedi Temple, Coruscant

    She watched quietly as Cin went to gather his things before turning back to Master Yoda. "I should be preparing to leave, as well." With a polite bow, Fay bid farewell to the Master and went on her way. She paid only a short visit to the storage rooms, where extra supplies were kept, to restock a few necessities before heading to the ship to wait for Master Cin.

    Tag: GM, SnipeHunter



  20. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: I apologize for the long dead period here, but my computer as my Co-Gm stated was having problems. However, I should now be running at full capacity slowly again and today I shall begin working on an update straight away!

    So don't leave on me now. ;)

    I apologize one final time for the inconvenience. :)
  21. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    Jocasta Nu IC:
    Location ~Jedi Archives, Jedi Temple

    ?Jocasta?How was it you came to possess this??

    The elder human Jedi looked down at Master Koth with a curt frown upon her face. Obviously troubled.

    ?That?s been on my mind actually, Master Koth. A young padawan was the one who handed it to me and related the message that it was for you. I asked him where he himself had gotten the note and he said simply that he had gotten from yet another young padawan with the same message. He also stated that she told him that she had gotten it from a youngling. Very peculiar. I don?t like it one bit.?

    She frowned all the greater now after her own words as if thinking harder, ?I don?t know what the Jedi Order would come to if we got outside civilians, and probably seedy ones at that, sneaking in and handing things to innocent younglings day and night!?

    Jocasta seemed to sense a young knight frowning over some information elsewhere through the Force and turned to look in that direction. She quickly informed Eeth that he should probably speak to a Council member before or after an initial investigation into the matter.

    With that, she abruptly turned and marched off to help the inexperienced Jedi Knight that required her immediate attention.

    Tag: Eeth Koth

    *****
    Plo Koon, Lissarkh, Kit Fisto, & Ikrit IC:
    Location ~Landing Platform, Jedi Temple

    Master Koon and his trandoshan padawan kept silently after Master Cerulian quietly boarded the ship before anybody else. Not long after Master Tiin arrived, spoke a few words (to which Master Koon replied with: ?Not everyone is here just yet, but soon.?) and then boarded the ship himself.

    ?Well, I might as well get on board now. See you in space, Master,? remarked Lissarkh before she went and got on a small fighter being borrowed by the Order for her to pilot. She wasn?t going to Moonus Mandel after all, just the Expansion Region. An escort, same as her master.

    Plo stayed outside as Lissarkh prepped her ship to leave and waited for the remaining people to arrive. Soon enough Ikrit came trotting down a hallway and into view. Plo nodded to the old and experienced Jedi Knight as he approached him. Ikrit nodded back and then went straight onto the ship for Moonus Mandel.

    It probably wouldn?t be long before Ikrit was promoted to Jedi Master, Plo reflected mentally.

    Then at their own times: Kit Fisto, Tholme, and Quinlan Vos all arrived and boarded. As soon as they did and the main ship began its pre-flight preparations, Master Koon boarded his own fighter vessel and got ready.

    When that was all done, they lifted off and left the Landing Platform of the Jedi Temple and were soon jetting away from Coruscant itself. They were in for a rather dull and eventless flight to the Expansion Region. They stopped only once on Ralltiir to pick up some extra security fighters to help in the escort mission, already discussed between the security forces and the Jedi Council.

    When they reached the Expansion Region, sure enough, a couple of small squadrons of pirates plus one mildly large ?capital? ship that were owned by the bandits swept down for the attack.

    ?This will be no problem for us,? Master Koon spoke through the com to the main ship, ?Continue on your way to Moonus Mandel, we?ll handle things here. May the Force be with you all.?

    ?Here we go!? those of the main ship heard Lissarkh yell excitedly through the com.

    The battle was joined and the ships scattered into a nice dogfight, explosions and ship blasters appearing and disappearing spectacularly. The main ship veering away from most of it, and taking down a couple of small fry itself.

    The republic pilot yelling back to the Jedi to ?hang on, it?ll be a little bumpy for a minute or so?. And it was.

    The ?capital? ship attacked them vigorously for a bit before Lissarkh came in and distracted its gunner mostly.

    ?Happy trails!? she said in her snarling, yet friendly, voice.

    Then they were in hyperspa
  22. SnipeHunter Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 30, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Cin

    After saying goodbye to the younglings cin went back to his quarters and packed up his belongings and meditated for what he thought was only a few moments but turned out to be longer then he was expecting, after this he pulled on a fresh traveling tunic and pants with his old utility belt and ran with his small bag of clothing and some other few items not on his standard utility kit.

    He ran to the landing pad of the ship...

    Tag: GM, JediMasterAnne

    OOC: Sorry about the long wait from the posts just got sidetracked by life.
  23. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    OOC: Where did everyone go?

    IC: Fay
    Landing platform, Jedi Temple Hangar

    Fay sat quietly on the ramp of the ship, her grey eyes closed in shallow meditation?it was her custom, prior to any mission, to meditate?while she waited for Master Drallig. He was taking a bit longer than she?d expected, but there could be any number of reasons for that, and she did not easily lose her patience with others. She could wait as long as was necessary; Eriadu, however, might not.

    She sensed his approach before she saw him, opening her eyes just in time to see Master Drallig dashing towards the landing platform. Standing, she met him as he reached the foot of the ramp. ?Are you ready to leave, Master Drallig?? she asked.

    Tag: SnipeHunter
  24. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    OOC: Yeah, where IS everybody?

    IC: Master Thame Cerulian

    Aboard mission vessel, en route to Moonus Mandel

    Thame had nodded to Tholme and Quinlan once they'd boarded the ship, but hadn't spoken much after that. The venerable Jedi Master kept to himself mostly, gathering himself for what he knew was coming.

    Master Cerulian did break away from his musings enough to bid farewell to Master Koon and his over-eager padawan.

    "May the Force be with you." Cerulian had wished them through the com.

    The mission ship flew through a space skirmish as it proceeded, perhaps forshadowing future events. Thame settled on his seat as their pilot yelled in their general direction: "Hang on, it'll be a little bit bumpy for a minute or so."

    Thame huffed and closed his eyes, not bothering to voice the philosophical retort that came to mind.

    After what was indeed a 'bumby ride', the mission vessel finally reached the relative safety of hyperspace. No words were spoken for sometime. So, it came to pass that it was Thame who broke the silence among the Jedi.

    "What's the first path to the darkside?" he asked aloud. His eyes remained closed as he sat, so it was not clear if he was addressing anyone in particular, or just the gathered jedi in general.

    Tag:Jedi en route to Moonus Mandel
  25. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    OOC: I would have posted a long time ago but yet again my post seems to go unnoticed.

    IC: Saesee Tiin

    "It all depends on the person if you ask me." Saesee said his arms crossed, his eyes closed in a state of near meditation. "If you ask me it starts with ignorance, then it leads to fear, then anger, then hatred, then suffering. I may sound like Yoda, but he is close. However fear isn't always the first step. Ignorance of what one fears is what fuels that fear. To conquer ones fear one must learn about what they fear, they must know and understand it, then that fear will vanish. Then fear is gone, and there is no need for anger, which is fueled by fear and so on." the Iktotchi added, opening his eyes and looking out the viewport at the streaming lights from their jump to hyperspace.

    "Also ignorance of the power of the dark side, ignorance of what it can turn you into, how it can twist and manipulate the mind and spirit, is what has led to the fall of many good Jedi. It is because a Jedi, or any Force sensitive being, doesn't comprehend the dangers of using the dark side, and then they use it, out of desire for power, out of revenge, anger, that they fall victim to it, they become seduced because they are ignorant of it's dangers. That is perhaps the most devestating power the dark side holds, the ability to corrupt any who start to go down that path. Few are able to escape it's clutches once they start down the dark path." Saesee said he then closed his eyes again and fell into a meditative trance. If they were going up against a dark artifact, he wanted to be sure he was mentally prepared to take it on.

    TAG: Moonus Mandell Team
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.