main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Episode 0: The Dark Ghost [Parallel RPG]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Master Thame Cerulian

Aboard mission vessel, en route to Moonus Mandel

Thame smiled from his seat as he listened to the words spoken by Master Tiin. Master Cerulian's eyes remained closed, but he didn't need them to see clearly, for he could feel things more acutely through the force. Thame was in complete agreement with master Tiin, and he showed as much by nodding in assent at the end of the Jedi's discourse. It was Thame's hope that Tholme's apprentice, Quinlan Vos would be listening and paying keen attention to what was being said, for this question was initiated for his benefit.

"I could not have said it better myself." Thame said after Master Tiin was done speaking. "You are most wise and a great credit to the Jedi Order, Master Tiin."

The venerable Jedi Master felt is as Seasee retreated into meditation. He waited a moment, then spoke again.

"Is there anyone else who wishes to share their understanding?"

By now Thame hoped the others realized that there was a point to all this. Though the question might seem loaded, it was leading up to something important. He needed to know if they were all as well versed on the perils of the darkside as himself and Master Tiin. Such knowledge was imperative for the success of the mission.

Tag: Chanbill, Bulldog, slumvillage, GM

2. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC: Sorry i've taken so long to post again but i kept checking for ages but there was no one doing anything for a while and then i forgot to check for a while

IC: Cin

Cin stepped onto the ship replying as he walked past Fay "Yes I am ready now sorry for the wait" Cin then walked onto the ship and spent some time famlerising himself with the ship and his sleeping area.

TAG: JediMasterAnne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.