main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 1 Adventures?!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by -RebelScum-, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    ... [face_laugh]

i saw this at hastings like a month ago, its still there, same volumes (2, maybe 1) and am wondering one thing

huh...

i leafed through it, it was awfull, also it just has some cheesy movie clips pasted on the cover, i could do a better job.. so what is this?

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    There are two such things:

1) The comic TPB collecting the 4 one-shot TPM character comics.

2) (what I assume is what you are referring to) a kids series from schoolastic, where each story is divided into two books- one contains gameplay info for the accompanying game, while the story sections are in a seperate book. They tell original stories up to a certain point (which is when they start retelling TPM).

The latter was an evolution of the SW Missions books series (only, unlike Missions, they seperated the novel and gameplay elements) and was continued for AOTC with Star Wars Adventures.

I haven't heard anything about a series for ROTS like this though (thank god- they're a real pain in the ass to collect if you don't catch the original subscription).

3. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    heh, i loved my mission books, only know where 1 is

4. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did a ROTS series. After all, we didn't hear anything about the last series until it was already availible. Here's hoping, because they left some plots unresolved.

TC

5. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    If it was at a bookstore, he's referring to the "Episode 1 Adventures" comics that came out around TPM. I have them, they're okay to be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.