main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Episode 1: Shadows of the Sith - UPDATED 11/20

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Great story! Looking forward to more!

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    "No," cried a woman hysterically, as Obi-wan and Anakin lifted their heads and looked about the room to see what exactly the explosion had done. Nearly everyone was dead.

It was the handmaiden Sabe. She was holding the King in her arms, sobbing pitifully into his chest. Anakin thought briefly of helping her, but his thoughts quickly traveled to Padme Amidala, the King's young cousin and heir. This, would have been intended to kill her.

"Master, we have to find the Senator!" Anakin replied quickly. "I believe she's in grave danger."

"Anakin, everyone in this room is dead." Obi-wan replied coldly. "We cannot leave this woman alone to tend with this by herself. The Senator is away from here and perfectly-"

"No, I'm going now!" Anakin growled darkly and hurried out of the room as fast as he possibly could go.

"Anakin!" Obi-wan shouted after him, but the young man was long gone.

Padme, was hiding underneath the desk of her bed chamber, after hearing a sound of a blast thunder through out the Royal Palace. Her weapon, a T-X 47 Blaster, drawn and ready in her hands. Her handmaiden, Alisae, who had been inside the room with her, had gone to investigate the sound at Padme's order.

A rumbled sounded from the other side of the doors suddenly. Padme gasped and readied herself. She got out from under the desk and snuck quickly inbehind the doors as it slowly opened.

"Senator?" a deep and mysterious voice asked.

Padme never gave the young man anymore time then that before knocking him over the head with the tip of her blaster. The blow sent him flying to the floor.

"Ouch!" The young man looked up from the floor, startling her with the most cool blue eyes that she had ever seen, behind the most beautifully stunning face she had ever laid eyes upon. He was easily the best looking man she had ever cared to meet.

She gasped and composed herself upon recalling he was also an intruder to her home.

"Who just are you?" Padme hissed furiously.

"I'm here to rescue you." The young man croaked lamely.

"Well, isn't that the best joke of the day." Padme replied dryly and helped him up from the floor. "As you can see, sir, I don't need rescuing. But I think you might. Better follow me then. Come on."

A dumbfounded Anakin then followed her out the doors.

3. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I could see where Leia gets some of her personality from. Poor Anakin he was like Han, trying to rescue Padme/Leia, but only to find she did not need to be rescued. I thought that was a nice touch to add that OT element in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.