main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton episode 2 books

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by major_jedi_failure, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. major_jedi_failure

major_jedi_failure Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    has anybody picked up any episode 2 books yet? please tell if you have and recommend because my wallets fully powered, and im looking for just the right womprat...

2. Obi-Timbo

Obi-Timbo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2001
    I bought both hardcover novels "The Approaching Storm" and "Attack of the Clones" from Costco for $24.99 each (regular $40.00), they also had the movie story book and visual dictionary for cheaper than the american prices.

Tim

3. General_Tekno

General_Tekno Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2001
    Why buy the books when u can get them from the library?

EG: try the webpage to reserve the books

4. major_jedi_failure

May 1, 2002
    yeah, i've read the approaching storm and thought it rocked. great insights into anakin's character.
    and i do get books from the library, but they take forever to get the books. i have had attack of the clones in request for the last four months!
    slower than a drunken hutt, our library system is...

5. major_jedi_failure

May 1, 2002
    here's another cheap way to get some star wars into you...
    go to chapters, grab a book, plop yourself down onto those nice couches in front of the fireplace for about four hours. i tries it with the new enemy lines book, since my allowance got cut for... well its a real messy story involving using dad's credit card to buy episode 2 stuff :D

6. General_Tekno

General_Tekno Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2001
    I got the approching storm out of the library, and I liked it. Did anyone notice the reference to it on the Holonet News?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.