Episode 2 DVD blooper reel

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by PADA-1, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PADA-1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here's the instructions to access the blooper reel for the ep2 DVD.

Go to option menu
    hit enter on your remote
    hit 11 then enter,THX should light up
    hit 03, enter
    hit 08, enter

The blooper reel should start. Also on the second disc on Dex's diner move the cursor till the paper behind Dex is highlighted for a special treat.If anyone hasn't found the x-wing and tie fighters in the movie,(ep2), they are found in ch7 at the 2 min.38sec. mark in the bottom left of the screen. Keep in mind they are VERY small so you may not pick them out right away, I had to use the zoom feature on my Xbox to clearly make them out.
  2. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Aaron, I laughed my butt off! I loved Jango dancing with the umbrella lol. I did see the x-wing and tie fighter after close examination and I would love to know how the first person to ever spot that did so. I mean it's so tiny!
  3. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    the blooper reel for EP 1 is the same instructions. they are both very funny!
  4. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    I just watched the EpII blooper reel, it was hilarious. I thought it was particularly funny watching Big Bad Jango Fett fall off set... Very funny. I also found the X-Wing and Tie-Fighter.. I had to keep rewinding, and fast forwarding the stupid thing to get it to stop in the right spot. But after five minutes of screaming at the DVD I finally saw them! ... Or atleast thought I saw them. <_<
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.