main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Episode 2 Figures on Clearance!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Toymaster, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    NOT an April Fools joke this time.

I was at the White Bridge Road Target today and, of course, immediately noticed that there were absolutely NO Star Wars items in the action figure isle. I went to check the clearance end cap, and sure enough, there were all 4 (yes, even Jango) Episode 2 Sneak Preview figures, as well as the basic figures, marked down to $4.50 each.

They also had the 25th Anniversary 2 packs and the deluxe figures for $11.10 if I remember correctly. Not such a great deal on the deluxe figures since they started out at about that much everywhere else anyway. But keep reading...

Here's the deal with Target's clearance items: they usually go through several different mark-downs until the ship them off to the bargain bin stores. Once the price ends in a 4, that's it. They ain't gettin' no cheaper. So if you see something you kinda want, but they have plenty of it, keep checking back, and chances are it'll keep getting cheaper. But once it ends in a 4 (i.e. $1.94), you better go ahead and get it. Of course you can always stash it somewhere and hope nobody finds it. ;)

2. mynocknotyours

mynocknotyours Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Has anybody else scored the blue-carded figures? They are so awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.