main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Episode 2 Soundtrack

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Post edited out

2. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    Hmmmmm..

Is that undisclosed location the same place I got mine? If so, it's just the love theme. I've had it looping on my computer ever since I heard about it this afternoon. JW wasn't very clear about that in his post (he got the whole thing, but he only posted the love theme). Regardless, it's lovely, everyone should hear it, and that's very kind of you to offer!

3. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    there's an FTP site from the "same" undisclosed location you got yours, there should be another email about it.

4. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    Guess I should check my email, eh? Thanks!

5. jedimike321

jedimike321 Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    I would love to get a copy of the soundtrack, I can drive up to meet you on thursday, how can I get a hold of you? When is the next Star Wars meeting?

6. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    well, i'm off work on thursday, so i can meet pretty much anytime after 4 or so.

you can either pm me or however you want to get ahold of me on the boards

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I've received several complaints in various forums about promoting bootlegs of the Episode 2 soundtrack and this is not allowed (discussions about how to get bootlegs and/or software cracks in general are not allowed anywhere). This is especially true for trying to sell copies of it, whether you call it a donation for blank CDs or not.

If you'd like to talk about the Ep2 soundtrack itself, please head over to the official soundtrack thread in the Ep 2 Spoilers Allowed forum, but I'm going to have to close this thread. Thanks.

8. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    did you have to edit the link out? I haven't downloaded it yet... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.