main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Episode 2 Tickets..

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Ok, it is looking more like this weekend, May 3 will be the days advanced tickets are up for sale online. Which I think is extremely poor thinking on LFL's part, seeing how they have already gathered 30,000+ of their most loyal fans in Indy, only to go behind their backs and start selling tickets......but thats another story.

So seeing how a handful of us WILL be in Indy and unable to help get tickets, we need to make plans for getting them.

This is what we would LIKE to do: Get as many people together for the earliest showing possible. Then those that would like to, go to another showing that night.

SO, if there is a midnight showing, thats the one we need to plan for. Or the first showing the 16th.

What we need to know is this: Who would/could make a midnight/early morning showind? Who will go? and of course, who can get the tickets?
    I have a movie watcher card but I will be in Indy. I know Darla has one, and I believe Lisa does too. Any others?

We need some solid numbers ticket wise, and I'm sure the buyers would like some of the money upfront, but that can be decided later.

So let us know. I will be at the first showing, so theres one! (provided I get a ticket, lol)

2. TK-507

TK-507 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    I'm in for the midnight showing and will take two tickets!

But don't fret fellow fans! If these theatres have a midnight showing, there will be more seats than fans. That I guarantee!

See ya in Indy!

3. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    I have the the 16th and 17th off and jsut received my movies watchers card in the mail. I plan on buying 6 to 10 tickets (still waiting on a few) for the earliest show I can get. Let me know if you need me to get a few. Also, has anyone heard about a limit on tickets.. The place I saw ep. 1 at had a limit of 6. Just wondering. Laters D

4. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Oakview had a limit of 12 per showing or was it 12 total. I believe it was 12 total.

5. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    I would like two tickets to any potential mid-nite showing. I would also like 2 tickets to any evening show on the 16th (I'd like to attend a 6 pm show, if possible). Whoever winds up ordering my ticket, just let me know, and I'll get you some $$$$ asap!

6. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    So is it just online sales or does anyone know if they are going to be selling them at the theaters?

7. Dawmer299

May 6, 2001
    I called Oakveiw last night and the person I spoke with said they knew nothing about pre-ticket sales yet but she did tell me they would know on Friday so when I go to Spiderman.... I check again. laters D

8. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    TICKETS AM ON SALE!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I went to AMC after work, and bought 2 for the 12:01 am showing in theater 13, on the 16th! And that's either the only mid-nite showing they're having, or that's the only one left with tickets. I'm not sure which. I hope that you guys got tickets too. And I hope to see you there. I'd like to see the premire of a Star Wars movie with the rest of our Star Wars fan club. :( [face_plain]

9. herasheo

herasheo Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    I got my tickets for the midnite by phone. I got six tickets. I also got two tickets for the 11:45 a.m. showing the same day. can't wait now

10. herasheo

herasheo Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    my only regret is I wish that Indian Hills was still open. That is where this movie should have been shown.

11. sith_itch

sith_itch Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Just got my 6 tickets-1 for me, 1 for Craig, 2 for Mark, 2 for Kurt. It'll be a blast.

12. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    :( Well today I found out I will be here for the film but I doubt there are any tickets left to go with you guys. If anyone can track down 3 tickets I'd love to come hang with you. Otherwise I'll have to see it later. :(

13. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    It?s a sad, sad, day in a man?s life?

3 years, or 1,095 days, or 26,280 hours of waiting...

The hoping...

The longing...

The yearning...

The desiring...

The craving...

The wishing...

Dreaming for a movie to help move my soul along on this difficult road we call life.

Then, the day comes. Time to purchase the tickets to this monumental moment in time.

My understanding wife chauffeurs me to the theater.

I wait in line for about 10 minutes.

?2 tickets for the midnight showing of Star Wars please.?

?I?m sorry sir? We are sold out!?

:eek:

The crashing?

The disappointment?

The anger?

The sadness... we call life.

:_|

Have fun my fellow fans. I will be thinking of you. :mad:

14. KiLLainDaHoOd666

KiLLainDaHoOd666 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    Sup everyone. I live on Nebraska, Omaha

15. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    So, I get all excited when I find out that we're not leaving to go to Alberta till later.

Maybe, just maybe, I can see the Midnight Showing! YAY!

But no. We leave Wednesday morning. Ep 2 comes out Thursday.

Why must George Lucas torment me so?

16. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    See this is what I get for going out of town for a day. Does anyone know if any of the other theaters are doing the midnight showing or if anyone knows of someone with an extra ticket I would be more than happy to buy it.

Dan

17. DarkJeedai

DarkJeedai Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2001
    How and where do you get the tickets....i searched the web and couldnt find the site?????

18. Dawmer299

May 6, 2001
    DarkJ... you either have to go to the theatre or you can order them over the phone.

19. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    As of Saturday night, AMC still has tickets. There's a poster on the box office that says what shows are still open on Thursday.

20. TK-507

TK-507 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    Sith_Itch!

You are awesome! Thanks a bunch for getting the tickets. My son, Conrad, and I are so excited to join you. Let me know when you'd like the moola and a complimentary "GOT ARMOR" T-shirt from my web site.

After returning from working WAY TOO MUCH at Celebration II, this is the best news I've gotten.

First news upon arriving home: Wife's car repair is $800 Second news: Mysterious large dent in my Jeep while I was out of town.

Needless to say, I'm sleeping on the couch! Grrrrrrr

21. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    WHOO HOO!!! What a great way to end an awesome weekend!!!!

22. ikilljedi187

ikilljedi187 Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    It now looks like AMC 24 at Oakview will have AOTC at 12:01 in TWO theaters!! So all you unlucky folks that missed out, you now have a second chance! The tickets are availble on-line and you can go through starwars.com or AMC for them.

Thought I'd give you all a heads-up!

23. MrSoze

MrSoze Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    Greetings!

Hi all. Long time, no post. Couple of questions:

1)Who will be going to the 2nd showing on that night? As one of the guys who missed out the first time, I'd like to go to the other one. If anybody is going to pick up tickets, if they grab one for me, it would be much obliged, and I'll get 'em the money ASAP! (Hate not having a car in this city)

2)When are they going to start letting us line up for the movie? Do we have to wait until 10 O'Clock, or can we do a kind of 'symbolic' line inside for the day? I'd take the day off for that. (Yes, I am insane.)

3)TK-507, if you have any of the large sized 'Got Armor?' shirts left, consider one sold. Just let me know the price, and I'll get you the money the night of the opening. They look bad-ass!

4)For those of us that needed a reorder on the OFF shirts, are those ready? bOB, do you know?

Thanks for all the help guys!

Yours in the Force,
    Rick Poehling

24. ADONIAH32

ADONIAH32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 18, 2002
    Well, since I am only 15 I am suffering and have to go to the 6:15pm showing on the 16th. If I can I am gonna try to get a t-shirt made for my site www.swsotf.net. I'm working on it...but It's gonna be tight.

Maybe I'll see some of you there, yes?

25. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    I believe Bob said that the re-ordered shirts will be done soon, in time for the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.