main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 2 toys....Park City.

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Count_Saruman, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    It may be a drive but I commute to Park City 3 times a week from Downtown Salt Lake. At the Wal-MArt in Park City I found 4-5 of every Sneak Preview Character. I picked up my share but there are many on the pegs. The toy manager (the best toy manager that I have known, VERY helpful and a SW fan) mentioned that she received pretty much all of their April 23rd allotment today. She won't open them until that day but maybe one of the other employees.....

2. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    thanks for the heads up. I just recently got all my sneak preview figues at W-M in Sandy plus the 12" Obi-Wan. Have you posted here before?

3. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    First time posting here. I wanted to get involved in the waiting process for AOTC. I had a blast at Century in 99 and I was looking forward to 02 for the same. Is the party at century or what? I think Cinemark at West Jordan would be great as well.

4. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    interested in joining us for activities? we have the Jedi Olympics this weekend in ORem and then well be doing a collection showoff gathering here in slc sometime later. We might be working on some connections to secure spots at Century-- if not there then I could probably work Hollywood Conetions for something ( i used to asst. manage that theatere)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.