Hawaii Episode 3 campout?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by zekk_64, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    some camp out a couple of days ahead. go when you can spare the time; take a friend/family member with you so you can save your places for potty breaks and such. you can buy your tickets in advance. They tend to go quite fast, so call Dole Signature, if you're going there, and ask them when they are pre-selling the midnight show.
  2. Tig_West Jedi Padawan

Hello everyone.
    I'm new to Star Wars fandom, though I've gone Klingon for years. Just got back from a year in Afghanistan and am currently trying to put together a good Han Solo. Now on with the question, If I'm successful in getting my costume together in time will I be the only geek there in costume? LOL! Or will there be other fans in costume? Don't think I can make a campout but maybe a midnight showing, though early evening of the 19th is more reasonable, with the wee ones.
    Thanks for your time
    Tig
  3. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I usually go to the 5 PM or 6 PM showing on opening day at Dole Signature. SW is usually running on 6 screens, so a new showing starts every 1/2 hour. I understand some do dress up for the midnight showing. Eric usually brings his life size R2D2. I think our local 501st will be trooping.
  4. zekk_64 Jedi Knight

star 1
    For Me,
    I'm camping out there for at least 2 days. I'ts going to be a blast from the past when Star Wars finally comes back, one last time.
  5. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Did you see George Lucas on 60 Minutes tonite? cool...
  6. Hapajedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Yah i saw it, kinda sad thought that he said no episode 7.
  7. Hapajedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Too cold to camp out hehehe!bbbrrrrr
  8. tonyl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry about that, mac-nut, I'll withdraw my request. I was looking for a known legal way of downloading it. Thanks.
  9. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It is a no-no to ask for trailer links here in JC-FF; LFL has decreed. Please take your conversation to email. Not even PMs, please take your request and response to email. thanks alot.
  10. JayTee_Erricck Force Ghost

star 2
    To zekk_64,

I am interested in interviewing you before your 2-day line wait for Episode III. This interview is for the documentary film I'm doing about Star Wars fans in Hawai'i.

If you are willing / interested in letting me interview you, please respond to me here and/or via private message through this board.

This interview request/invitation also goes for whoever else plans to wait in line for Episode III and/or is simply interested in being a part of this documentary film.

May the Force be with you.
    Jay Tee Erricck
  11. tonyl Jedi Knight

star 1
    I usually wait a week or two after opening day to see a Star Wars movie. However, I plan on seeing an evening showing of RotS on May 20 at Pearl Highlands. How early should I be there? Also, does anyone know when tickets start going on sale? Thanks.
  12. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    you'll hafta call the theaters. weekend shows will be full when parents take the kids.
  13. zekk_64 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm checking every week for the tickets online but no luck yet.(sad face on) Oh well! I'm going to keep doing my best to find out more info. Also, I'm not sure if you know this but I found a site to some awesome wallpapers of Star Wars.
    site is japanstarwars.com

P.S. The wallpers that have yellow signs on them are the one's for episode 3.( their awesome!!!.)
    Enjoy! and respond back and tell me what you think of it. Quetions: just send me a message and I will help you as much as possible.
    zekk out.
  14. obisangel1138 Jedi Knight

Okay...well...I think I will be going to Dole...I have no idea. I should go and check if there is tickets yet...everywhere else is on the mainland is selling tickets already...except for here. :(

Oh yeah...I am new here...I am obisangel. ;)
  15. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    welcome, obisangel. Glad to have you aboard.

16. JarJarIsBoba Jedi Master

star 4
    Never needed to camp out for TPM & AOTC. Don't feel the need to start now. All I need is my midnight tickets at Dole and I should be fine.
  17. obisangel1138 Jedi Knight

Thanks...I am glad to be here. ;) I heard that fandango is going to start selling tickets on April 20th...that I hope...will be for Dole. I will have to go on-line and go and look where it is playing. :D

I might campout for ROTS...I have not decided yet.
  18. zekk_64 Jedi Knight

star 1
    You should camp out if you can.
  19. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I believe Dole was sold out for midnight showing of Ep2, so better keep tabs on it.
  20. obisangel1138 Jedi Knight

Really...AOTC at Dole was sold out? I did not know that...last time I got tickets really early. I will definitely watch fandango...and I will notify you guys if I see anything good.

I think I can campout after school...I might...
  21. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    Hello I want to know when tickets are being sold i must get tickets soon as i can
  22. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    O ya and if any one knows if there selling tickets at ward please let me know
  23. obisangel1138 Jedi Knight

Hey Darth-Rama! The tickets go on sale on April 20th...that is next week wednesday. You can get them at fandango.com or you can call Ward to see if they are selling advance tickets, then go and pick them up.

I am still looking at the two main movie ticket websites...but nothing still. :(
  24. DARTH_RAMA Jedi Master

star 3
    Hay obisangel1138 are you going to camp out and what theaters u going to.
  25. The___ Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want to go to Dole, but I don't want to camp out, yet I don't want to sit in the front row or anything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.