main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Episode 3 campout?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by zekk_64, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_RAMA

DARTH_RAMA Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    I know what you mean

2. obisangel1138

obisangel1138 Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2004
    I think I am going to Dole...or maybe Ward. I know I cannot campout now...but I might go at like 8 or 9...so I won't end up in the front row. For AOTC I did that...and I got pretty good seats...three in a row. ;)

3. obisangel1138

Sep 24, 2004
    I am sorry...I hate to double-post but...Dole is preselling tickets right now! So in other words TICKETS ON SALE NOW. I have not checked Ward yet...but I know Windward, Dole, and Pearl Highlands have pre-tickets right now. ;)

Update: I checked it on movie-tickets.com...and I don't think Ward has a midnight showing...I might be wrong though. If anyone wants to go there...I would call the theatre.

I hope that helps. :D

4. DARTH_RAMA

Apr 14, 2005
    Solid iam going right now. THX!!

5. ImperialBA

ImperialBA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 20, 2004
    That was pretty easy. I went online and purchased myself a ticket for the midnight showing at the Dole cannery. Now I just have to get their about five hours early.

Ahhh.. brings back memories of waiting inline for the Special Editions.. get there at 0500 and waiting in the cold...

This will be my first midnight showing for any movie, so all I have to do is show up on Wednesday night? the movie itself starts at 1201 Thursday 5/19 correct?
    I'd just really hate to show up on Tueday night and have them tell me to come back wednesday night.

6. The___

The___ Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    Lucky. I want to buy the tickets so badly, but I'm not exactly sure if I'm going or not...to Dole, that is... at midnight...

7. obisangel1138

Sep 24, 2004
    Yes...all you have to do is show up on Wednesday night...go early if you can ImperialBA...the theatre usually opens the doors at 10:30. Yes...it does start on 5/19 technically...since it is after midnight. You line up on Wednesday night and leave the theatre on Thurday morning. :D

As you can tell...I have been to the AOTC midnight premiere at Dole before. ;)

You should go The___ it will be so mcuh fun!

8. The___

The___ Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    Thanks, obisangel1138! I hope to go. I just can't make any definite plans this early. But now that I have the inside scoop on Dole, I'm less hesitant about going. It would definitely be a cool experience for me.

9. obisangel1138

Sep 24, 2004
    You're welcome! It would be so awesome if you could go...it would definitely be an awesome experience...you know it is the last one...

10. JediMasterClaven

JediMasterClaven Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2003
    You sure it's not Tuesday night? The tickets I got says it's on Wednesday the 18th at 1201am. By the way, I'm Tom.. Is anyone going in costume?

11. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    12:01 AM is the midnight showing.

Am going to the show around 3 or 4 PM.

12. obisangel1138

Sep 24, 2004
    Hey Tom...and...Yes I am sure that it is Wednesday night...I asked the lady at Dole and she said that it was technically Wednesday, since people are going to line up and you need to go early enough to find good seats. I needed to make sure as well. ;D

Yay Mac Nut!! I am going to around 9 or so. I can't camp out like you guys...I need my rest...or I will fall asleep in the theatre around 11. I know...I am sad.

I am not going in costume...but I will wear a SW or somehow related shirt. :) I am an undercover nerd.

13. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    agree about the undercover nerd part. :D :D :D

14. ImperialBA

Jul 20, 2004
    So what time is everyone going then? Maybe we can get a bunch of us together a couple of hours early or something like that. More fun waiting in line if there are people you actually want to talk to.

I'll be wearing a transformers t-shirt... cause I am the under-undercover nerd ;)

15. obisangel1138

Sep 24, 2004
    I can't camp out in the morning...since I have to go to school..and I'm going to miss on Thursday. :( But...I will be there before the doors open...like at 9-ish.

16. ImperialBA

Jul 20, 2004
    Dang, I could never camp out all day... unless I was drugged or something. I'm going to get there around 2100 and wait 3 hours. Thats about as long as I want to stay. Just me and a good book...

17. DARTH_RAMA

Apr 14, 2005
    hay guys what theater r all u guys going to.And what time you waiting in line maybe we can meet up

18. zekk_64

zekk_64 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    I'm going to Ward( if their doing a premire) on maybe May 17 or 18.

19. obisangel1138

Sep 24, 2004
    Wow...you're going to camp out?

I might just go at 9ish...at Dole...me and my Mp3 player...not a book. ;)

20. MANDALORIAN_MAN

MANDALORIAN_MAN Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    i wana camp out but my mom wont let me...she said somehting about truency but not to sure what that is... ya well my friend got tickets for the 1201 showing at dole so right after school im gana head out there with all the light sabers i have and what not....k well PEACE

21. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    truancy is playing hookey from school. that is unauthorized absence from school, and it is breaking the law.

ya all should decide what color to wear or a special hat or something so you can find each other for the midnight showing, so whomever is camping out can save a space for you.

22. obisangel1138

Sep 24, 2004
    That is so true Mac...I might wear white. ;)

23. zekk_64

Feb 23, 2005
    i'm wearing my jedi costume i madse from scratch or my sidious one( i made from scratch)

24. obisangel1138

Sep 24, 2004
    Wow...zekk. I don't think I can go at midnight now...I think I have something mandatory for school. :( Oh well...I'll go on Thursday afternoon.

25. zekk_64

Feb 23, 2005
    Sorry, but if could have came, I would have been happy to buy you a ticket.

zekk out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.