main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3 DVD Challenge on Apprentice Season 4

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TK--421, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
    Stolen from TVGuide.com:

We'll be lucky if even half the contestants have seen the movie.

2. Lynch69

Lynch69 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    Watching this for the stupidity factor alone may be worth it, as you say, we'll see who has seen SW.

3. DavBacca

DavBacca Jedi Master star 2

Jun 13, 2002
    I love The Apprentice, the best of both worlds this will be.

4. MasterJedi-OliverR

MasterJedi-OliverR Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2004
    Does anyone have a specific date? I have never watched that show, I just know what I have heard and seen on comercials.
    The most I know is;
    "Your Fired."

5. DavBacca

Jun 13, 2002
    The 4th season of The Apprentice will be on Thursdays this fall, if you watch any show on NBC you'll get all the promos.

6. StarDude

StarDude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 28, 2001
    For the record, The Apprentice is not stupid. In fact, it's the only smart reality show. They make Harvard business students watch it. How rad is that?

7. Padawan_John

Padawan_John Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    Gotta put this here: Go to this thread, and find the post made on March 6th at 3:45pm by TheRealFennShysa.

Save the file to your hard drive.

Enjoy.

Laugh.

Nyar.
    :-B

8. Darth_Sobek

Darth_Sobek Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2005
    I like to watch the Apprentice because I love to see these harvard wall street types become unglued and lose their minds over trying to sell tubes of toothpaste, flipping burgers, and planning lame banquets. When the 2nd week comes rolling around they're averaging about 60 minutes of sleep (if they are lucky) and they want to kill the all of the fellow alpha type personalities around them. By the middle of the season the wrong word will bring tears to their eyes. Bwah ha ha! WEAR THAT CLOWN SUIT, GET OUT THERE, AND SELL YOU GORDON GECKO WANNABE'S!

9. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Just what Star Wars needs: A shot of overt and horribly done testosterone filled Trump and NBC doing this. They will try to make it too cool, not let the product's natural brilliance coe through.

Not to mention, they will only have a week to get the design down, whereas a normal marketing team would have far longer than that.

My Conclusion:

Great it's on The Apprentice, but its on The Apprentice so its not great.

10. DavBacca

Jun 13, 2002
    Just like to notify all that this coming Thursday November 10th will be the Star Wars Apprentice episode. "No one can understand a word you're saying, you're fired!" [wookie growl]

11. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Do the chickens have large talons?

12. DavBacca

Jun 13, 2002
    I didn't realize it was all over the official site.[face_clown]

13. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Don't forget the original Star Wars version of The Apprentice.... :D

[image=http://home.usit.net/~sithapprentice/images/SithPosterSmall.jpg]

14. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Oh yes the Original Sith Apprentice that was hilarious and im sure it would still be better than the TV show any day.

15. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I now feel shame in saying I like Star Wars. Those ads are just horrible. It's just bringing about more stupid comments from people around me. "Did you see Chewbacca got fired by Trump?! It was so funny, hahahaha" GROAN! From 1 to 10, this has a cheese factor of 11! Get ready to field all the stupid comments on Friday morning from your co-workers who live to mock you and your love for SW.

My biggest complaint about this is I just can't stand Trump. I hate him. I just want to rip his poorly placed rug off his head and smack him with it! "You've got millions, get a decent head rug you idiot!!!!" Why does it have to be this show! :(

~DZ

16. XenoSkywalker

XenoSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005

Emperor Voice: Because it... is... our... destiny. [face_devil]

17. TheWookiee

TheWookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    Do you see what Trump said in that article on the official site?!? He was comparing his succes to that of Lucas! [face_sick] [face_sick]

18. SkywalkerG

SkywalkerG Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    Not listening to what others tell him. Not satisfied with the status quo. Doing his own thing, and understand business... I can agree with that.

19. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Only one contestant knew the Star Wars story well.

20. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    XenoSkywalker, Emperor Voice: Because it... is... our... destiny.

Too true, and funny!

So I had to watch. It figures Star Wars is the only way for me to sit through this show. Okay, I'm in California, and granted I've only visited NY once, last Aug, but even I know you can't get anywhere in NY in 15 minutes!!!! What was that guy smoking, and why didn't his team challenge him on it? If you were meeting with clients, no matter who they are, wouldn't you leave early just in case, especially if you're in a competition?! Moron.

I was glad that guy and girl both got fired, they both deserved it. I was also surprissed the only guy on their team who knew something about SW, was telling them about the OT, and not the PT!? They totally deserved to lose. The other team, stunk too, but the woman on the team who designed the display was on her game. Oh well, it's over now, no more Apprentice for me!

Oh and total cheese to the "There's only one real Apprentice" SW commercial.

~DZ

21. Master_Jedi80

Master_Jedi80 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 27, 2005
    hahhaha
    i knew there would be a discussion on this board about last nights episode...

Boy, i wouldve loved to be involved on that task...
    And, i am in New York City, so i visited a best buy on Nov 1. they had the exact same cut outs, but i didnt see any of the
    "exact set ups"...

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/video/longer.html
    this is a link to a commercial i think...

i am actually really surprised that they didnt take the time to do a focus group with consumers, or fans....
    i wouldve definately helped the losing team...

All in all, it was probablly my fav episode of apprentice yet.
    especially getting trump to say "may the force be with you"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.