1. Welcome, Guest

All the best for the Holiday Season!

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (20th-22nd April), Gold Coast (27th-29th April)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (9th-10th June), Brisbane (22nd-23rd September), Sydney (29th-30th September)

2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

FF:WA Episode 3 DVD Release

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by LBJ, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Symmbian

Symmbian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    Padme I liked, as a character, Natalie Portman however, different story.

2. JayaMioneDurron

JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    um, dunno that i totally agree with u Jace. i like most of the dialouge hats in ep3 and the padme scenes r kinda important to the story.

i do agree about him cutting the wrong scenes however. esp the padme's family one.
  3. LBJ

LBJ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2004
    Gah!!!! You guys for real? The Nabarrie family scenes on Naboo? Errr you did watch them right? Klaudia Karvan (spelling???) asking Padme 'Is that your boyfriend?' oh the horror....well I for one am glad that stuff is not in the final cut. I think the extra scenes on Geonosis would have been a far superior addition i.e. Padme trying to negotiate with Dooku and the farce trial scene, or even the stuff with Ki-Adi-Muni, Allya Secury and Plo Koon infiltrating a droid control ship and destroying it. Could probably do without or a shortened version of the conveyor belt scene as well.

Padme's role in Episode 3 is fantastic, her character has evolved, she has grown past the naive idealist attitude that she carried in Episode 1 and 2 and is starting to take a much more mature and wise approach in questioning the entire war and starting to realise what they are losing in pursuing the war further etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.