1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:WA Episode 3 DVD Release

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by LBJ, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Symmbian Jedi Knight

star 1
    Padme I liked, as a character, Natalie Portman however, different story.

Jacen
  2. JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master

star 3
    um, dunno that i totally agree with u Jace. i like most of the dialouge hats in ep3 and the padme scenes r kinda important to the story.

i do agree about him cutting the wrong scenes however. esp the padme's family one.
  3. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Gah!!!! You guys for real? The Nabarrie family scenes on Naboo? Errr you did watch them right? Klaudia Karvan (spelling???) asking Padme 'Is that your boyfriend?' oh the horror....well I for one am glad that stuff is not in the final cut. I think the extra scenes on Geonosis would have been a far superior addition i.e. Padme trying to negotiate with Dooku and the farce trial scene, or even the stuff with Ki-Adi-Muni, Allya Secury and Plo Koon infiltrating a droid control ship and destroying it. Could probably do without or a shortened version of the conveyor belt scene as well.

Padme's role in Episode 3 is fantastic, her character has evolved, she has grown past the naive idealist attitude that she carried in Episode 1 and 2 and is starting to take a much more mature and wise approach in questioning the entire war and starting to realise what they are losing in pursuing the war further etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.