main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EPISODE 3 IN NEW YORK

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by REDBAZ-OF-SITH, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REDBAZ-OF-SITH

REDBAZ-OF-SITH Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2004
    Hi all,

wondered if anyone knows of any events planned in new york for the ep3 release on may 19th? i'l be travelling from the UK to see it there and hoped to meet up with any fellow fans of the Force to celebrate the last Star Wars film in style. if anyone could recommend a theatre there that would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

redbaz
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/barryrenshaw/sets/32755/

2. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Hiya...Another Brit here trying to make it out to NY for Episode III, with some advice for you.

First of all, you might want to try the NY Forums. MEPA are planning something, as to what I'm not sure at the moment. I'm planning to see it with these guys, as they are fantastic fans to be with. I met them when I went to see AOTC with them back in 2002.

Ever see that "Triumph meets the Star Wars Nerds" clip that's floating around the net? That's them! :p Where that was, was the Zeigfeld Theatre on West 54th Street (That's right, isn't it?) Although, MEPA will not be doing it there, this year, I believe. Although, NYLine will be doing it there again this year. That's where I did my camping out in 2002 -- It's pretty cool! You get on TV loads of times! And the theatre itself is AMAZING!

That's a starter for you. Hope it helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.