main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Episode 3 in our own backyard?!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darth Pikachuwbacca, Jan 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2000
    Well, I haven't been here for a while, mainly just lurking. But I had to share this with you all, and it seems that force.net has picked up on it as well. Apparently Good Ole Mr Lucas was in Toronto recently (or still is) and the rumour is that George Lucas may be looking to film parts of Episode III in Toronto. A friend of mine heard this on the Fan.

Yes, I know it is WAY to early to get excited about some rumour, but imagine the possibilities if it were true! I know I would try to get a spot as an extra. Heck, even watching from a distance (like some fans got to when they filmed Episode II in Spain) would be great!

Ok, let's face it. Odds are, this won't happen. But we have to have hope, right?

....right?!

2. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Where's our bus brigade?!?

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I knew George would come to his senses! ; )

4. Kahunna

Kahunna Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 1999
    Hey Kids - Kahunna here. Just been lurkin'.

That would be totally cool if they filmed Ep3 in Toronto. Here's a little-known fact: California is the only place that a Star Wars movie has been filmed in all of North America. (Death Valley, Los Angeles, Marin County, Crescent City, and Buttercup Valley (just 3 miles from the Arizona border).

Even though I'm a Californian, I'm hoping that ol' Flannel Man starts capturing some of the amazing scenery found in other places - like Toronto!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.