main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3 LEGOs?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by yodas_clone, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obiwannabeer

obiwannabeer Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2004
    I'm looking forward to anakin and obiwankenobi duel and yoda vurses sidious and anakin against darth tyranas and also anakin into the lava. ]-} <--Yoda!!

2. Holocron_Collector

Holocron_Collector Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2001
    Ah...sounds like you haven't had the joy of a Lego Star Destroyer - it's to die for.

Naw... couldn't afford it. They DO look awesome, though.

HC

3. JediAJ

JediAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 23, 2004
    Hows THIS...

[image=http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/02/img/toyfairlego_1.jpg]

...for a Lego SET!!!

Oh...and these...

[image=http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/brickfest2002/hoth_brickfest_001.jpg]

[image=http://www.nathanbrickartist.com/lego/solo3.jpg]

And someone mentioned a Blockadde Runner...

HERE YOU GO

:D

EDIT: MOTEE...You wanted a Lego Amidala Figure...

[image=http://www.cswu.cz/sberatelstvi/lego/fanland/galerie/images/inmax_1.jpg]

4. yodas_clone

yodas_clone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2003
    i saw that darth vader lego when i went to a lego store outside disney land they also had a R2-D2 and a jango fett all life size the vader talked and his lego saber glowed! :D

5. kit601

kit601 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2004
    now that hoth one rocked... no anywhere were i can find episode 3 MOCs?

6. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    yeah the hoth is cool but man is that han in carbonite awsome!

7. JediAJ

Feb 23, 2004

yeah the hoth is cool but man is that han in carbonite awsome!

The Han in carbonite is life size as well!!!

:D

8. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    life size!!!! thats even cooler! do they sell the life size vader and the carbonite han? im just curious.

9. JediAJ

Feb 23, 2004
    Sadly no....BUT...if you want to see this Han in Carbonite from all angles..and this is truely spectacular...check out this...

THIS LINK

This Link will give you your wildest dreams!!! Read to description at the bottom of the link...it tells you how many bricks it took to build it...it's staggering!!!

EDIT: 7 Posts till 2000!!!

10. Holocron_Collector

Holocron_Collector Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2001
    Good God, that Han Solo in Carbonite Lego is the coolest thing I have ever seen!!!

I take back all of my previous lego comments!!!!!!!

:eek:

HC

11. darthmace7

darthmace7 Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 15, 2003
    I want a return to Micro Machines!!!!

...who's with me?

*frowns*

Anyone?j

12. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    yeah, star wars micro machines rule!
    and that han is sooooooooo cool!

13. berserker

berserker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2004
    Yah legos are cool...when I was 2.

Grow up.

14. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    grow up? excuse us for likeing legos if you dont like them then you dont have to comment on this topic.

15. xSithHappensx

xSithHappensx Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2002
    Holy crap, I wish you guys would quit calling them legos and lego's. It's LEGO--all caps, no "s."

And Berserker, Star Wars is a kid's movie. Grow up.

TLG has license to make Star Wars sets through 2007. They will continue to make new sets (or rehash old sets as Motee mentioned) until that license expires. Before it is all over, I expect to see a Fire Ship, Bail's Speeder, Duel set (or up to 3 smaller sets similar to Jabba's Palace), perhaps some small Wookiee sets (catamaran, ornithopter), Tank Droid, and a couple of new starfighters. I'm sure we'll also see a few ROTS MINIs around summer of 2005. As far as a UCS set, I could see a Venator Class Star Destroyer or something similar for Christmas 2005. Considering the apparent lack of secrecy on LFL's part for ROTS, I expect we could see ROTS LEGO sets as early as January/February 2005, but that's just a guess. I'm almost postive we'll see at least one ROTS preview set in the next few months.

In related news, I still think LEGO missed the boat by not releasing chrome sets for the two Naboo ships seen in TPM and AOTC. Same is true for a sandcrawler--it is one of the most wanted official sets among adult collectors--yes Berserker, ADULT collectors.

16. xSithHappensx

xSithHappensx Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2002
    ...and still no System Scale TIE Interceptor. :(

17. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    I may not be an ADULT lego collector but i think a lego sandcrawler would rule.

18. Jedi_Insurance_Guy

Jedi_Insurance_Guy Jedi Master star 5

Jul 27, 2004
    Will they have a "crispy Anakin" LEGO figure?

19. TempusFugitive

TempusFugitive Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2003
    Ah...sounds like you haven't had the joy of a Lego Star Destroyer - it's to die for.

Ah, but a joy that turns to bitter sorrow when you have to actually move them from one home to another. I'm still waiting to find the mental fortitude to take the large plastic bin containing a partially collapsed Star Destroyer and repair it.

In comparison, the Blockade Runner was a minor headache, and the X-Wing, "Snow" Speeder, and TIE fighter were pieces of cake.

20. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    I'm a LEgo collector myself, and I have a very good idea of what might be made and sold next year.

LEGO MINI'S

1.Spider Droid
    2.Jedi Starfighter
    3.Tank Droid
    4.Hailfire Droid

Normals

1.Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
    2.Fighter Droid
    3.AT-TE Walker
    4.Spider Droid
    5.Kashyyyk Forest battle scene
    6.Padme's ship
    7.Clone and Droid army figures
    8.Obi-wan's Wagon

Also I want to say that if people have any creative star wars lego designes or pictures of any ideas you make, send them to www.Lego.com.

21. Chris Knight

Chris Knight TFN Humor Staff star 4 VIP

Jul 8, 1998
    I made a Darth Sidious custom Lego minifig a few years ago. This thread has inspired me to create a custom "creation chamber" set with it and the regular Darth Vader figure.

Will try to get pics up soon :)

22. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    were not talking about the old sets,but what were hoping to see LEGO release and sell to us next year in april, and we must remember, that they have to be vehicles and building playsets from Revenge of the Sith.

23. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    Tantiv, you are showing that you dont know anything about Lego. GL has already signed with Lego to make SW Lego's and he will. I think they might sell the Techno union ship playset, and all the others I already said.

I also think there could be Padme with other vehicles like the one she's on with Typho and C-3PO, but not the duel around the Vocano, cause for that all you need is a Lego figure of OBi-wan, Anakin and a red lego base with yellow and red bricks for lavar.

The Gunship might make a return in a upgraded version, as so for the AT-TE walker.

For the Star Destroyer, there already sold in stores.

24. Motee

Motee Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2003
    Hopefully Lego goes beserk with the Clone Wars. Many collectors are waiting for them to make Lego for the Clone War series too...mmm.

I really just want some major capital Starships.

25. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    i wish LEGO would make a SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE seris i started reading the book and its great i can just see
    all of the little minifigures for it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.