main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3 LEGOs?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by yodas_clone, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ome

ome Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 2004
    does the lego trailer(who ever doesn't have it, contact me :)) count? :D

2. yodas_clone

yodas_clone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2003
    what lego trailer? and if its cool someone pm me the link please

3. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    EPISODE 3 LEGO SETS I WANT

SIDIOUS V.S. MACE

GG V.S. OB1

ANAKIN & OB1 LAVA DUEL (WITH THE FIRST EVER BURNT ANAKIN FIGURE INCLUDED!)

KYYSHAKK (I KNOW I DIDDNT SPELL THAT RIGHT) PLAY SET WITH DIFFERENT COLORED WOOKIES

JEDI STARFIGHTER

YODA V.S SIDIOUS

DOOKU V.S. ANAKIN

JEDI YOUNGLING SLAUGHTER!!!! [face_devil]

BURNT ANAKIN AND SIDIOUS IN THE OPERATING ROOM

PADME GIVING BAIL LEIA

OBI-WAN, BERU, OWEN AND BABY LUKE WITH THE LARS HOMESTEAD

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF AT THE MOMENT

4. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    basiclly, Lego will only create large vehicles sets not just 2 figures fighting, but one we'll see is Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

5. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    oh that sucks

6. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    I'd like to see some mini-Legos of some capital ships from RotS as well as some starfighters.

7. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    capital ships would be cool. but i need a mace minifigure!!!!

8. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    A lot of people wanna see a Grievous minifig, but no one has actually thought of how it would be built (you know, with his 4 arms and all). I think they should at least release a Grievous technic model like they did for Vader/Jango/Battledroid/etc. If they do make a Grievous minifig though, my bet is that it'll come with his wheelwalker.

9. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    yeah, i was thinking about a tecnic GG i dont collect the tecnic but it would be cool to see a GG one.

10. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    It'd probably be along the lines along of those Bionicles they have out. Come to think of it, it wouldn't be all that hard to make a Grievous custom bionicle.

11. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I beleive there will be a Technic General Greivious Lego just like the technic Jango Fett.

For mini vehicles, I'd say the new Jedi starfighter, fighter Droid, Spider Droid, Hailfire Droid, the MAT, Sepratists command ship and padme's ship.

Another for the normal sets would be as I said is Anakins Jedi Starfighter, plus the Spider Droid, Obi-wan and Comm. Cody with wagon vehicle, Chewbacca with wookie house playset.

There are many ideas they can do, plus the figure of GG would be something like the Destroyer Droid, battle droid or super battle droid lego's.

If you got any ideas, send them to lego. They might like them.

12. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    I'd really like to see Grievous' wheel walker, though. They could make it a 2 vehicle set with Obi-Wan and his lizard like they did for the Coruscant speeder chase.

13. IceDrake523

IceDrake523 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2004
    LEGO will definately make a Obi-Wan and Anakin lava duel. Probably some starfighters. MOST DEFINATELY GREVIOUS. I think we might see a set (maybe a 2 part set) with some random JEdi (including Windu!) and other jedis (like Fisto, Mundi, Koon, etc). This is basically their last set when they introduce something new for the movie. I think they will make new figures (body and heads) and vehicles and sets.
    And who will pass up on a set with 3-5 wookies (1 being the great Chewie)? And we need more Clones with new helmets and in cheaper sets.

14. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    http://www.theforce.net/collecting/index.shtml#24906

lego news for episode 3!

15. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I just detected that Lego will have a lava duel set which would be packaged in a simual box like the Death Star 1 set, and there's going to be the ACR Starfighter with 3 clone troopers, and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

there's no news yet on the mini's, but I think they might sell it soon, plus they might make a mini MAAT, AAT, Hailfire Droid and Genosian fighters 2 pack.

They say that if you got any Lego ideas, write them to Lego, and they'll see if they can do it.

16. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    they made a death star 1 set?!

17. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    There's still rumor for the Jugganaut vehicle and some of the clone wars vehicles to be made by Lego.

I've heard that Lego will also be selling a PC game of all the episodes with some new ones not been sold as a toy yet.

I'm also guessing that around term 3 and 4 next year, they'll sell some more episode 3 lego's ,so stay tuned troops, and prepare for war.

18. yodas_clone

Dec 6, 2003
    check this out a rots lego set!

[image=http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteNm/articlefiles/3569-lego2.jpg]

19. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I found a new one on www.rebelscum.com, and its the clone walker that battles on Kashyyyk.

I dont know how to send the picture, but if someone goes to the sight and gets it, it will be great.

20. Angela_Russell

Angela_Russell Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 6, 2004
    [image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/legorots_2005_7250.jpg]

Ciao!

21. DarthMaul431

DarthMaul431 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2003
    Check out brickshelf.com (they have minifigs of ALMOST all characters including EU for example: Thrawn, Aayla Secura) some of them are really impressive. Couldn't find a Grievous though :(

22. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I spoted two new episode 3 boxed legos and one is Anakin in his Jedi starfighter with vulture droid, and the other is the transformation of anakin to vader on www.galactichunter.com and www.rebelscum.com.

bring them on someone.

23. GreekGodChaos1234

GreekGodChaos1234 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2004
    ya, both most of us know about, but if you insist, i will put up a link, here, http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/legorots_2005_7251.jpg , http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=3569&zoneid=2 , enjoy.

24. lessthanderek

lessthanderek Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 21, 2004
    I really wanna see the ARC-170 fighter. I guess I am obssessed with that ship.

25. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I spotted another new Lego, and it's Obi-wan on a new creature he rides as he faces's General greivious on his wheel type vehicle on Kashyyyk.

the Vulture Droids look like Fighter Droids to me, so why has GL just re named them for.

check them out on www.rebelscum.com.

merry christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.