main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto EPISODE 3 LINE UP

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Master_Tyvokka, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Tyvokka

Master_Tyvokka Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2005
    couple of questions
    1. How many people will be lining up at the sheppard Grande?
    2. When will You start lining up?
    3. What is the policy on saving a place in line for someone?
    4. Will You be ACtually sleeping outside, and roughing it like true fans for days?

that is all, If i come up with any other questions I shall ask, this will be my first several day lineup. so any answers would be greatly appreciated.
    :D

2. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Our web site, complete with FAQ, will be up very soon, but I'll take a quick stab at answering your questions in the mean time...

1. How many people will be lining up at the sheppard Grande?

Hard to say. If it's anything like the last line, probably 20-50 people, but not everyone will be there all the time.

2. When will You start lining up?

The evening of Friday, May 13th.

3. What is the policy on saving a place in line for someone?

In the final hours before the movie, we organize all the members of the line, in order of how many hours they spent in the line. The general public line up behind our group, and that's the order in which we enter the theater. Once we're in the theater we can't really stop you from saving a seat for a friend, but try to save a whole row and some angry star wars fans might want a few words with you.

Best to just bring your friends with you to the line. They'll probably have a great time.

4. Will You be ACtually sleeping outside, and roughing it like true fans for days?

Sleeping outside, yes. Roughing it, not so much. There's coffee shops and fast food around, so it's not that rough. But some of us will be spending nights, huddled in sleeping bags in lawn chairs.

Hope that answers your questions for now.

3. Master_Tyvokka

Master_Tyvokka Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2005
    yes, 100 % thank you very much.

4. brentpeters

brentpeters Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    Why line up? Got my tix at www.cineplex.com

B.

5. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Well of course we can get our tickets online ... could have done the same for Eps I and II. Heck, we could just wait a week and avoid the crowds all together.

But where is the fun in that? And that's what it's all about. Having fun!!! The lineups have been incredible experiences. Great times - great memories - great fun. This is likely the last time this is going to happen, so enjoy it to the fullest.

6. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Edit: It's been awhile since I've seen TragicLad on the boards, so I just looked at the icon and thought it was David. So, Tragic is the sly one that beat me to the response. Welcome back, Tragic!

A lot of information on why we are lining up can be found on our website ( www.torontoline.ca - Including an answer to that question in our FAQ.

It can't hurt to pop by the line, or show up to our event next Saturday, to see what this is all about. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.