main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Episode 3 midnight premiere

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheNinjaDeathSquad, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNinjaDeathSquad

TheNinjaDeathSquad Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Does anyone know if there will be a midnight premiere.If so is any going.I know i am.I'll be going in my jedi robes and ep 3 t-shirt.

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Yes, currently we are planning to all go to the midnight release of the movie. We will post more info as we get closer to may 19. Are you coming to the meeting.

3. TheNinjaDeathSquad

TheNinjaDeathSquad Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Im planning on it.I have to see if my brother will drive me though.It's at 7:00 p.m. right.

4. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Yes, is at 7pm

5. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I was planning on taking the day off for this, but now I'm going to have to leave it open and possibly work that night and the next day. I'm going to D.C. at the end of May and I don't want to request too many days off, especially considering I requested a day off to go get Stover's signature. . .

6. Jedi_Maceo

Jedi_Maceo Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Hello,
    this is very exciting I didn't know you all existed.
    I am Derek and I live in Yulee. I would love to know about any web sites you have and start contact with you. I would like to know if you've heard about tickets for the midnight showing on May 19th being presold. If so my friends and I need to get down there and buy ours.
    thanks for your help.
    -Derek

7. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    We live in Yulee too! Welcome to the boards.

8. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005

A fellow imperial yulee'in. Greetings! I see that we are both from the same planet Yulee, north of the JAX quadrant. Welcome!

LOOK...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE...NO, IT'S CRIMSON GUARD MAN!

9. Quickbeam

Quickbeam Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2005
    Just picked up my tickets, we are in Theater 14. Looks like they are selling out each theater successively, so first batch of tickets will be to 14 then to the next theater etc.

Gregg

10. Swift

Swift Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    Hi all! New to Fan Force here. I was wondering if any Jax area people are meeting up for the midnight premiere. I got a ticket to Regency AMC. Anyone going to be there and what times are people meeting at? I look forward to meeting up with anyone else. I plan one wearing an X-wing pilot uniform.

Swift

11. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    welcome to the boards, Yes we are going to the midnight show at the regency and we are going to be in costume. Please send me a pm with your info so I can update my database.

12. Swift

Swift Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    Roger that!

13. Jedi_Maceo

Apr 12, 2005
    thank-you Yullians for the mighty kind welcome.
    I look foreward to meeting y'all at the premiere!!
    I'll be there around 10:30, probably bring a folding chair...lol!!

May the Force Be With You.

14. Jedi_Maceo

Apr 12, 2005
    thank-you for the nice Welcome, again my friends!
    I have been an outcast dork so long, I don't rightly know how to act when righteously accepted by my own.
    Heck...Even finding my own in this galaxy f superficials and judges is a miracle.

AND All y'all who live in Yulee need to join my SW D-20 group!!
    We have many books so i doubt you'd need anything besides a pencil and a d-20...I could even lend you those.
    message me folks! it's time we started up the 'ole game again!!

and Thank-you.

15. Mickster

Mickster Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    After a couple weeks of nagging my boss finally decided to give me May 19th off. That means I will be joining everyone for the midnight showing. Got my ticket tonight. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

16. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Welcome to the group, Swift!

17. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Alright Mickster!!! Did you have to threaten them with the WOOKIEE HOOKIE ploy?

18. Mickster

Mickster Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Hey Leia. My boss knows I am a huge Star Wars fan so I think she has been hanging this day over my head for a few weeks so I will get more work done. I think when she saw me come in yesterday from lunch with a Burger King Star Wars crown on, she realized that I must truly be a die hard fan and decided to give me the day off. Hey, whatever works!!!

19. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Hah - that's awesome Mickster!! I need to try wearing MY crown at work - they already call me the queen . . .

20. Droid-Master

Droid-Master Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    Going the the Regal near the Avenues Mall, with about 12 friends and HOLY CRUD my wife is going (great 2.5 hrs of waiting in line listing to her calling me a geek... well she married me anyways :D ).

Hope to see some of you in costume.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.