main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3 - No Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Yes, I am still trying to stay as spoiler free as possible, though some things have slipped through in my interest in collecting and just stumbling upon information. I am sure that is a good quote, but I will just hear it for the first time May 19th.

I have been tempted a few times to view the trailers, but have resisted in the hopes that the impact of seeing all the scenes and lines in the theater all together.

I must say that the toys coming out this time are a lot more "spoiling" than they were for the first two prequels, or at least that is how it seems to me.

2. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    I agree with you Dave.I wish to see the movie for the first time, not knowing what's going to happen next.So that I can get the full ROTS experience and be blow away.But living with Jedipete can ruin that.He constantly learns every single bit of information he can.And then he just has to tell everyone(which includes Me and my Mother [face_frustrated] ) .So now because of him, I know what's going to happen in a few key sceens in the movie. :( A nice Jedi mind-trick would be good to stop him from telling me everything that happens..............but the lure of the Dark Side is ever so tempting...... [face_devil]

3. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I know, he kept trying to tell me stuff on Friday night. Maybe you should invest in either some earplugs for you, or duct-tape for Scott! :p :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.